Shall we bet on my flight ? III.

×

- KEIGO! TOUYA!

I opened my eyes with a start. It was the voice of Fuyumi, our sister. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I hurriedly got up and put on my jogging suit that was still on the floor. I almost fell because of my clumsiness, but I managed to put on the grey suit. Touya had not moved an inch. I rushed to him and pulled the sheets over his body. He woke up but I told him to lie still under the duvet. He lay still. The door to my room slammed violently and opened on a young woman with white hair and red streaks. She looked visibly pleased about something I didn't know. She had stars in her eyes.

- We finally have Assassin's Creed Origins! she exclaimed, clearly happy. Where is Touya?

I smiled, then told her I didn't know where it was. I had wanted this game for a long time and so had she. I liked to play video games from time to time. I gave her a thumbs up, approving her purchase. She left, singing with happiness. I couldn't help but laugh and I heard Touya doing the same under the duvet. He shook off the sheets and blew loudly.

- Damn this heat! he exclaimed, blinking. Didn't she see me?

I shook my head in denial. He let out a loud laugh that he tried to hide as best he could. I followed him in his glee, although she was nervous. I began to laugh with him. I slowly relaxed at the sound of his laughter. I had that good feeling inside me again. I felt good. Seeing him like this made me feel good. What relieved me most was the fact that he looked the same as before, despite our repeated lovemaking. I felt something touch my back. I turned around and saw that it was Todoroki tracing my vertical scars on my back with his fingertip. It tickled. He wanted to say something and then stopped. I looked at him with a false suspicious look and then smiled. Finally he said:

- I have a theory about your marks, your scars.

I raised my eyebrows in questioning as I looked at him. He continued:

- I will share this theory with you later.

He straightened up with a soft smile on his lips. He slapped me on the shoulder with the flat of his hand and stood up. He picked up his clothes from the floor and quickly put them on. He waved at me and then walked to the door. He looked out the door so as not to get caught, then turned back to me and winked. He disappeared into the corridor. I heard his footsteps again and they faded away. I lay down on the bed and sighed. I closed my eyes for a moment. I didn't really know what to do. I was a bit lost again.

He is my landmark.

I let my thoughts drift gently. I thought about the day before and the moments I had spent with him earlier. Thinking about it made me feel better. I was allowed to be selfish and think about myself a little. Even knowing this I couldn't let go of this feeling of guilt. I didn't feel ashamed in a strange way. But guilty of a misdeed that I did not regret. I sighed as usual. Eventually I sat up straight. I saw that I was still wearing only a pair of boxers. I looked for the rest of my clothes and quickly found them. I put on my jogging pants and a big sweatshirt. I got up, grabbed some more socks and walked out of my room. I went down the stairs quickly and joined my sister on the ground floor. I found her sitting cross-legged in front of the family screen. She inserted the game disc and threw it in excitedly. When she saw me, she patted the couch with her hand to indicate that I should sit down, which I did. I made him comfortable and snatched a handful of salted macadamia nuts from his bowl. She slapped the back of my hand with an annoyed look and clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth. I smiled and took some more to tease her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me. She threw a game and I watched her do it. I quickly dozed off on the couch, my head resting on a pillow. I was still tired from last night.