A Nice Encounter

After Some Hours Of Peaceful Rest, Sonic Wakes Up To The Pleasant Sound Of The Wind Swaying Through The Trees While The Water Flows Smoothly At The Bottom Of The Cliff. Sonic Sits Up And Stares Off To Sea Taking In The Scenery. The Sky Was A Mixture Of Colors, Like Red, Orange, Violet, And Yellow All Blended Together As The Sun Slowly Sets From Beyond. As The Sun Sets, The Colors From Both The Sun And Sky Reflect On The Water As The Waves Of The Ocean Smoothly Flows At The End. Sonic Blinks And Rubs His Eyes Then Stares Off To Sea Again Adjusting His Eyes To Take In The Warm Light Of The Sunset. As He Stares Off To Sea, His Ear Twitches At The Sound Of Movement Through What Sounds Like To Be Leaves, He Then Turns His Head Around To See A Figure Peeking From Behind A Tree. Sonic Then Gets Up Completely, Not Taking His Eyes Off The Shadow Peeking From Behind The Trees, As The Bottom Half Of His Scarf Unravels.
Whoever Was Behind The Tree Seemed To Notice Sonic's Actions So They Quickly Hid Behind The Tree Completely While Covering Their Giggles.
Sonic's Ear Twitches Again But At The Sound Of The Muffled High Giggles The Figure Was Trying To Hide "Hello?" He Called Out "Whose There?" He Added As He Puts His Hands On His Hips While Tapping His Right Foot Repeatedly On The Rocky Surface Below Him. The Only Answer He Got Was A "Chao!" Followed By A High Giggle 'A Chao?' Sonic Thought To Himself As He Stopped Tapping His Foot And Moved Himself Into A Thinking Pose. 'What's A Chao Doing Here? Shouldn't They Be Back At The Garden?' He Continued To Think As The Figure Then Again Peeked From Behind The Tree, This Time Paying More Attention, Sonic Noticed The Figure Seemed To Be A Child, A Child With A Chao. After Thinking For A Bit He Then Came To A Conclusion, There's Only One Child He Knew That Had A Chao "Cream?" He Said Questionabley As The Giggles Stopped, The Figure Then Ran Towards Him Along With The Chao Not To Far Behind. Startled, Sonic Takes A Step Back Deciding If He Should Run Or Move Out The Way, His Thoughts Were Cut By A "Mr. Sonic!" "Chao! Chao!" As He Got Tackle Hugged "Woah!" He Exclaimed As He Balanced Himself From Falling "Cream?" He Added Looking Down At The Younger One Giving Him A Tight Hug

Cream's Pov

"Cream?" Sonic Says Questionabley As I Give Him A Tight Hug.
I Haven't Seen Mr. Sonic In So Long! So I Was So Excited When Amy Asked Me To Go Look For Him. I Knew He Would Be Here, This Place Is A Open Area Where People Rarely Comes To! And Its Not To Far Away From Amy's House And Well, His Old House Either. If Mr. Sonic Wasn't Here, He'd Be At Green Hills Or Marble Zone. I Backed Out Of The Hug As I Look Up At Sonic With A Huge Smile On My Face. He Chuckles And Smiles Back "Long Time No See Cream!" He Says As He Ruffles The Fur On My Head. I Giggle At This 'Same As Always' I Thought As I Picked Up Cheese, Cheese Is The Name Of My Chao! I Take Him Everywhere With Me! We Are Unseperable!
Cheese Is A Neutral Child Chao, They Are Light Blue With Yellow Markings On Their Hands, Feet, Tail And The Ball At The Top Of Their Head. Cheese Has Dark Blue Eyes And A Red Bow! They Also Have Pink Butterfly-Like Wings!
"Chao! Chao!" Cheese Repeats As I Hold Him "Yes It Has" I Reply To Both Sonic And Cheese. "So" Sonic Starts As He Looks Back Towards The Cliff Then Back To Me "What Brings You Here?" He Continued With A Curious Tone "Oh I Almost Forgot!" I Start "Amy Asked Me To Go Look For You, You've Been Gone For About Five Hours!" I Added. He Looked Shocked, I Guess He Didn't Know He's Been Gone For So Long "Oh Wow.. Guess I Better Head Home Then" He Says As He Begins To Walk Past Me To The Direction Of Amy's House. I Skipped Forward To Walk Directly Next To Sonic As Cheese Follows Right Next To Me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Here. I'll Post Another Chapter Along With This One. So Expect A Chapter Later! , The Schedule For This Story Will Be A Bit Messed Up, But I've Been Feeling The Need To Type So Yeah.
Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter! Sorry If Its Short