23- Potential (Empires Smp rant)

*Bursts into the room, holding an iced tea and looking ready to fight god or a cc* Hey guys, I need to rant! 

Warning: May contain controversial opinions (but Indigo said she agreed with some of it sooo) and also Empires Season 2 spoilers (from over a week ago, I'm really behind)

Empires Season 1 had SO much missed potential for ~drama~. Like seriouslyyy. I'm genuinely sad that some of the arcs in that series were left unfinished. Like, that episode where Gem is briefly corrupted? I was SO SAD when she got cured immediately. Gem deserves a villain arc tbh.

Ik she eventually explained it as she wanted to have a little bit of ~drama~ but not too much so people who don't like that kinda thing don't get bored, but I personally think no drama is better than quickly-cut-off drama.

And when Shrub was possibly corrupted. I wish something more had happened with that. Or with her being lonely, like VILLAIN ARC!!! Or just more angst idrc. (Can you see that I just wanted a villain arc?)

Also the time right after the tnt embassy thing where Scott goes "If he wants an enemy, I'll give him an enemy". Nothing ever really happened with that plot, but I was sooo excited for the possibility of a villain arc. At least he got a villain arc in ALSMP, but I honestly don't like ALSMP very much.

I think the variety of characters in ALSMP was fun, but they switched out either too fast or too slow. Also, over half of them were just really cheesy. (Most of the cool ones died quickly) Also, the superheroes (I forgot what they were called) fizzled out way too fast. I had hoped that another hero would have called out Cat Shelby for being a thief, but noooo, just Enigma, who would've killed her anyways. Also I wish Enigma would've lasted longer TwT

I like the variety in Empires Season 2, with getting away from just kings & queens, but some of the characters are cheesy, and remind me of ALSMP. Such as Joel's new character who is basically Zeus, but also basically how he was as a thunderborn in ALSMP. I do like Sanctuary, though, and that is a non-monarchy thing. 

I like the more high-fantasy aspect. (Like elves, magic, etc.) That's why I've enjoyed Shelby's character in Season 2. (Okie maybe I should just watch a DnD show, huh)

What I hope happens in Season 2 is more lore. I like what's going on with Pix being a historian. I'm hoping the drama with Shelby going against the rules actually continues. And I hope False's lore doesn't fizzle out.

Funny story: When I watched Lizzie's Season 2 Episode 1, I thought she was going to be a Kitsune. Then she turned out to be a catgirl and I was like o_O seriously it could be so much cooler. But noooo

It's not that I dislike Season 2, it's just that it has a lot to live up to, and hasn't picked up the pace very much yet.

Empires Characters Tierlist Because I Can

S: S1 Gem,  S2 Shelby, S1 Scott, S1 Lizzie

A: Pearl, False, S2 Scott, S2 Lizzie, S2 Katherine, S1 Shelby

B: S1 Joey, S2 Sausage, S2 Pix, S1 Joel, S2 Fwhip

C: S2 Gem, S1 Sausage, S1 Jimmy, S1 Katherine

D: S2 Joey, S1 Fwhip

F: S1 Pix, S2 Jimmy

Z: S2 Joel

Tbh, I just like lore, angst, and drama.

I've seen multiple comments, etc. on this website where people have said that it's time for Gem to have a villain arc/just go feral. And I fully agree. (I may or may not be writing a story about just that.)

ANYWAYS, I need to go to bed, I'm tiredd and it's almost 11. Goodnight! Bye! :3