not my problem

As we pull up to the parking lot, I hear the heavy bass of the music flowing through the ground and the loud noises of everyone having a good time. It already looked as if everyone was already there but it was only 9pm.

We both clamber outside the car and sashay up the stairs, into the house. The first sight I witness is an emptied out living room with about a dozen teenagers dancing, kissing and getting drunk. The place looks like a complete dump and it's not even midnight.

"Chantelle! Destiny!" A distant figure starts approaching us with dark, hair painting over his pure hazel eyes. It's Tristan.

Chantelle lets out a squeamish squeal and rushes over to him, diving into his arms and spinning around. He drops his cup and wraps both of his hands around Chantelle's waist.

They where the 'it' couple, the couple that where perfectly designed for each-other since 2 years ago when they became official. Chantelle would always obsess over this one boy since the day we became friends and ever since then, Tristan and Chantelle have been going strong. You could easily say they where relationship goals and that'd actually be true because they've stayed committed to each other and been so loyal. It's hard finding anyone loyal around here.

"Destiny, how was London?" Tristan approaches me with Chantelle on his side.

"It was really good, yeah. What about you? I heard your internship went well." I ask, smiling to see how happy my best friend was.

He chuckles, giving me a nod and then turns to Chantelle, "you guys grab some drinks, I'll be right back." And lays a kiss on Chantelle's forehead before turning away.

Chantelle stares at him as he fades away behind everyone and turns to me with a stern look. "Do you think he still feels the same?" Her voice was shaky.

I sighed, "Of course, are you crazy?"

She stayed quiet, absorbing in the atmosphere. "Oh what the hell am I thinking, how can he ever loose feelings for all of this?" She says vainly, flicking her hair before blending in with the rest of the crowd and dancing to GDFR.

I look around and a few people catch my eye, I shift my way through the drunken crowd catching up with people and then desperately seek for quietness. I tried looking for Chantelle, to tell her that I want to leave but I couldn't find her anywhere and after 5 minutes of desperately looking for her, I gave up and made my way up the stairs to find an empty bedroom. Luckily for me, not every bedroom was occupied with some couple. As the door swung open, it revealed a spacious room with a king sized bed right in the middle with a small desk and full length mirror pinned to the side. The room had a few odd paintings on the walls but other than that, it was pretty blank.

I kicked of my heels and lay in the bed, opening up Instagram on my phone. I scrolled through numerous pictures, double tapping. As the minutes past, my thoughts whirled over everything that had happened in the past 2 weeks. From being so overwhelmed to then feeling like absolute trash. But, I knew everything would change now. That now I'm away from Micah. Even his name gives me the shivers.

A light wisp hits the door, causing me to sit up and then the door fully opens, entering Tristan with a giant grin on his face. He closes the door behind me and props himself in front of me.

"Why you here by yourself?" He asks,curiously.

I lock my phone, before attaching my eyes to him, "Nothing, just tired from the dancing."

He stares at me, his eyes dilating, and in the moment he pulls himself closer to me gripping on to my hands as his mouth secures with mine.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim, pushing him away as I flee from the bed.

He ignores my question, grabbing my hand as I fall on to him and he carries on with his tongue. I tried pushing him away on several occasions but I let the moment get the best of me and just enjoyed it. I mean this wasn't my fault that my best friends boyfriend kissed me? I obviously tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen to me so what am I meant to do. Not like we have any feelings towards each other...