the end and the beggining.

I look in the mirror once more. Just to be sure. I see a reflected version of a girl with light brown straight locks, honey-almond eyes with super fleeky eyeliner and voluminous lashes in a fitted two piece, black lacy dress. I must say, I clean up good.

I quickly grab my purse and throw in my phone and wallet, knowing that Chantelle is probably already outside waiting for me. She will kill me if I'm late for this party.

I hurry down the stairs, hoping I don't break a leg and whizz past my living room where my parents are having tea. Jeremiah, my step brother, flashes in front of the door with a suspicious look.

"Where are you going?" He asks, timidly.

"To a party, now move!" I push him out the way and exit from the house and I hear a mockery laugh from him.

Jeremiah's dad showed up to my Mum's headquarters and charmed her so well that they ended up getting married. Only problem is that Jeremiah is a pig. He's only a year older but he acts so immature sometimes but after all, he does have a good heart. Since my mum's always in his dad's arms, I've had no one to talk about my problems with and Jeremiah has been the only person there to listen and help so I'm actually kind of grateful at the same time.

"Destiny, your late,bitch!" Chantelle stands in front of her matte, black Lamborghini Murcielago with her hands clasped to her phone. She was wearing a navy blue, crotchet body con dress with her hair in spiral curls. Chantelle is the type of girl that you need to peel away all the bitterness from and then a nice, generous side of her will show. She's really sensitive but hardly ever shows her true self.

"I'm sorry, Jeremiah was being annoying." I apologise catching my breath as I plant inside the passenger seat. Chantelle rolls her eyes and starts the car, setting up her satnav to 25, Ashgrove, LA.

I can see the content look on Chantelle's face, this is the first time she's going to see her boyfriend, Tristan, after the long semester break.

And me? I'm just glad to finally be back..