CHAPTER 5

Zoe's POV:

We just stood there shocked, well, mostly him, I just had butterflies (not literally, I mean like in my stomack😂)
"I..I'm sorry I looked on you're phone, I should go....bye, see you in class" I said, he could tell I was nervous, well, who couldn't?
As I was walking out he grabbed hold of my wrist, spun me around and pressed his lips against mine, well that was unexpected, I soon kissed back though, I mean, who wouldn't?
We both moved back because of the lack of oxygen, then he said,
"Zoe, I've tried, I really have, but I just can't stay away from you, I've only known you a short amount of time, but you really don't know what you do to me, last night felt so wrong, yet so right, it was also one of the best nights of my life, I know this is really wrong, not to mention illegal but, please let's give it a go? So, Zoe Evans, will you be my girlfriend?"
I was absolutely shocked, WTF?!?

Then I woke up (lol, just kidding)

"Yes!!!" I shouted as he spun me around "we have to be careful though, I mean, really careful" I said as he nodded still with a massive grin on his face. Wow, best.day.ever.
"Breakfast?" He said
"Um..SHIT!" I said realizing something
"What?" He replied looking quit worried
"School!" As soon as I said that he had a shock on his face as well, we both ran downstairs as I said
"There's hardly 10 minutes left, I'm going to have to go in these cloths"
"Um...Zo?" He said with amusement in his eyes
"What...?" I said, wondering what he was on about, he then pointed go the mirror and I looked in to it....

I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING CAT!!!

I still hadn't taken the makeup off and there was 5 minutes until school started AND it took 10 minutes to get there.

"Light bulb!" Max said whilst holding a hand on his held pretending it was a light bulb, he was pretty funny, but this is no time for jokes.
"Okay, I go to school so I'll be like 5 minutes late, you take you're time, not too much obviously, then you walk, come to my class, I'll give you a late note, and we'll just say you were with me, which isn't a complete lie"
I must admit, that was a pretty good idea, he was smart, sexy, and....okay fine I was on a roll but I can't think of any thing else, but his hot, that's it! Hot! He's smart, sexy and really hot, oh and did I mension, he's also MINE. And damn, I liked saying that.

HE IS MINE, MAX GEFFROY IS MINE AHHHHHH, calm down Zoe...

"Good idea, see you later" as I said that he was just about to step out the door when I grabbed his wrist, spun him round and gave him a passionate kiss, damn I loved him. OMG I LOVE HIM. I LOVE MAX GEFFROY!
We then pulled apart "I got to go babe, see you later, miss Evans" he said with a smirk, it then sent shivers down me as I realized he called me babe, how did I get so lucky? But he is my teacher! Oh my god, my life is messed up alright.

But I truly believe we belong together. (<-----that's so cheesy 😂)