Mission.

After Jeff and I's little moment last night we haven't talked, it's already two o'clock in the afternoon and he hasn't said anything to me besides waking me up and that was by blowing into my ear. Does that count as interaction?

He would give side glances at me if I was in the same room as him or glare at literally anyone who talked to me, making me annoyed. I think he realized I had already figured him out and was coming up with something new, otherwise just giving me the silent treatment as I usually did for him.

We all sat in the living room, Masky pointing and explaining our plan for our new location and our upcoming mission of collecting cash and taking out a few people for their regulars. Jeff sat at the desk with his arms crossed, taking glances at me literally every minute. When Masky looked at me to make sure I was paying attention an image popped up in my head, making me want to delete myself.

Image in question:

I had to.

A slight giggle came out of my mouth, quickly I covered it up with a cough. "So we will be leaving around eight tonight, we don't have any luggage besides the one suit case that I already put into the van. So we all have to play our part in this, if we fuck it up we're done for." Masky sighed, rolling up the map and handing it to hoodie.

I got up went to the bathroom once the meeting was done, feeling Jeff's eyes Peirce my back.
Closing the door it felt as if a giant rock we pushed off my shoulders, when I turned around I saw my phone on the sink. How the hell did it get out of the fire?

Going to pick it up it started ringing, making my heart skip a beat because if these guys found out if I had my phone they would smash it right away.
My hands quickly grabbed ahold of it and turned on silent mode while picking up on the call, putting it up to my ear. "Hello?" I whispered, going and standing behind the shower curtain so it was be harder for them to hear me inside talking to someone. "Hello? Is this y/n?" A woman's voice spoke, coming out as silk but having a few cracks in it. "Y-yes, is this Jane?" I questioned, recognizing the voice.

"Yes dear, don't tell anyone I called but me and Nina were starting to get worried." She spoke in a caring manner. "Don't be, I'm safe." I responded, pushing a h/c strand behind my ear.
"Oh honey your never safe with a group of killers,
They've never been caught. We shouldn't stay on call for long, but I just wanted to make sure your alive and well." She replied, she almost sounded like a mother checking on her child who just moved. Why would she be worried about me?
Yea we had gained a friendship before the incident, and we carried on with it afterwards with going on sprees but I would always end up wasted. "I'm fine, see you soon I hope." I smiled, getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Don't worry y/n, we will see eachother very... Very soon." And with that she hung up, I felt my phone in hand fall to my chest as my heart raced as if I just ran the mile. What did she mean by very soon?

Jeffs POV

She has been in the bathroom for awhile, almost sounds like shes talking to someone.