(ch 20) HOT OFFICE SESSIONS(+18)

GUYS PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT END AND NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 200 VOTES. NO VOTE MARK CROSSED NO NEW CHAPTER. READ THE NOTE AT END..... ENJOY THE CHAPTER (+18)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bondita straightened her dress and made her way out of the washroom with wobbly steps. Her heart hammering loudly as she didn't knew how to face Anirudh. Her actions earlier infront of all surely came with a thousand consequences, not that the consequences would be cruel or anything such but surely she wanted the earth to gobble her up as her posessiveness had gotten so overpowered that she didn't think even once before claiming The Anirudh roy chaudhary as her boyfriend. She could face all the people in the office very boldly but infront of Anirudh she was like that scared child who had stolen a candy and now was going to get punished for the mistake.
Bondita wasn't aware, indeed she was going to get punished but her punishment would be a different one, more of a hot , wet , pussy licking session.
Bondita reached her cabin and heard the intercom buzzing loudly, Anirudh shouting on the top of his voice,
"MISS BONDITA IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW. IF YOU'RE NOT IN MY CABIN IN NEXT 60 SECONDS I EVEN DONT MYSELF KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO. "
Tapur glared at bondita with her hands covering her ears as her poor ears had already suffered a lot on the hands of Anirudh roy chaudhary. Poor staff of ARC FIRMS, as much as they loved their Anirudh sir and bondita together , they didn't want to go deaf at such an early age.
"Bondita please go to Anirudh sir's office. We don't want to loose our hearing ability so soon. If he screams for another 5 minutes we all are bound to get deaf. Please bondii just go to him " , said a fellow staff member while covering his ears with his hands.

Bondita looked at him helplessly and said in a slow stammering tone, " O.okk I w.will go to Anirudh sir's cabin. Y.you people.e. r.relax."

Tapur and others relaxed as bondita made her way towards Anirudh's cabin with slow steps. Bondita's heart was hammering incredibly fast as she didn't knew how would Anirudh react. With a tensed and a fallen face bondita went towards anirudhs cabin and just as she put her hand on the handle of the door to his cabin , a strong hand pulled her inside the cabin and bondita found herself being pinned to the wall with anirudh's hard torso pressed against her soft bosoms feeling her curves. Anirudh bolted the door shut and pulled bondita closer by her waist, his one hand on her waist and other on her right clothed bosom ,as he slowly pressed it's softness in his palms.
Bondita looked at him shocked ,her breathes getting heavier , as she tried to look unaffected by his hot dominance. She averted her eyes in the other direction and lowered her chin ,a red hue slowly adorning her cheeks. The way he was pressing her bosom was making her wet down there.
Her heart was beating so fast right now .
Anirudh raised his eyebrows looking at her intensely examining her uneven breathing pattern and facial movements.
He was trying to study her face that what was going on in her head but wasn't able to as her eyes were downcast in shyness.

Anirudh smirked at bondita and he slowly removed his gand from her breast and put his fingers under her chin slowly pulling her face up making her deep black orbs meet with his intense eyes. He looked at her with eyes full of desire and love as he whisphered in a husky hot tone near her lips,
"Uffff these eyes , they will kill me some day but I'm not complaining, I'm willing to die for your one gaze. But right now I want to know one thing sweetheart, was by any means my gorgeous girlfriend jealous some time back, if I'm not mistaken ? "

Bondita didn't say anything but her expression laced with possessiveness said it all. Ofcourse she was jealous , her heart was burning when that Anjali made flirty advances towards anirudh infront of his girlfriend who was very much there. But right now she didn't know what to speak. As if her tongue was locked .

"Ok so you have decided to not speak up . Fine don't speak but .....I have Miss Anjali who seemed quite interested in my company. Poor girl I rejected her clean but I think now I should actually consider her offer for the dinner. "