2

"The World Government Organization wishes to wipe out half the human population, and eliminate all heroes and villains."

The Mastermind spoke, placing down her fork. The sudden drop of the bad news surprised the other villains, but they all continued their meal. They were all used to this. Bad news was always trailing them, even in their sleep.

"For what reason? Are their little heroes turning vigilantes now?"

"Precisely, Devil. The government has been losing control over the heroes, and they don't like it. They wish to dominate the world, and lead the human race."

This information lead everyone to think. This wasn't good for them. The Government has never made a move, and had always relied on their weak heroes. Who knows what kind of power they hold? Probably immense, seeing as they are ruling each country.

"So what are you planning?"

"We have to stop them, of course."

"Working together? I'm out."

The Beast shook her head, definitely not happy with the news. She loved working alone, and she wishes for it to stay that way. The Mastermind was quick to remind her of the situation, using the upper hand she had to take full control.

"You are in no position to say no, Beast. At least, as of now."

The Beast clenched her jaw, her fists balled tightly under the table. She made no further comments, and The Mastermind took this as a sign of her submission. She definitely do not want a flaw in her work, and she will do everything she can to make this powerful villains follow her plan.

"What exactly is the plan? Elaborate the details."

"We're going undercover."

The Henchman stood up and pressed a button from a remote control, and in front of them came a screen that showed a chart of the plan. The Fanatic furrowed her eyebrows as she realized something, turning to look at the planner.

"So basically, we will still reveal our identities?"

"To each other, yes. To the world, no. I will keep every background information I know, and I will offer full privacy protection on all of you even after our mission."

The Mastermind spoke, readjusting her mask once again. Her answer caused the other villains to think deeply. Their identities are much more important than their own life, hell, they would rather die than let people find out who they are. They truly are terrifying villains.

"Then how about we start now?"

The Devil spoke up, once again, startling everyone. Her proposal was surprisingly took well by The Mastermind as she raised her hands to her mask, before finally taking it off. The Henchman was surprised, because this wasn't part of the plan. She was the one who's supposed to reveal herself, and her Master will keep hiding behind her shadow.

"How about now? Do you feel assured?"

It was a surprise.

The Mastermind had a pretty face.

"I should remove my mask too, then."

The Henchman followed, removing the obstacle that blocked her face. Now, two unmasked villains stood before them. It seemed as if the two were flaunting their good looks if any people were to look at it.

"Are you related?"

"Such scrutinising eyes, Beast. But no, Master and I aren't related."

The Henchman answered curtly, a small smile on her face. The Mastermind kept a stoic face beside her, skillfully playing with the mask in her hands.

"This is a deal, Mastermind."

The Devil spoke before finally removing her black mask, letting it drop on the floor. Another pretty villain, a smoking hot one.

"Fine then, there's no turning back."

The Fanatic answered and took her white mask off, earning a surprise gasp from the other villain, specially Beast and Devil who didn't knew of her identity.

"Princess Julia?"

"Yes, I am Princess Julia Choi, the rightful heir to the throne of Choi Empire from the South."

"This... is getting interestin. I guess I really do have to work with you all."

The last one, Beast, finally took off her red mask. Her fierce feline eyes scanned them with such piercing stare.

The Mastermind finally cracked the silence, slamming down her hand on the table.

"This deal had been sealed. Welcome aboard to our mission, Villains."