001.

It was the first day of school which ment one thing. Finney Blake. Finney and I have never gotten along, ever since I moved here in the second grade we have never liked each other. His sister, Gwen is my best friend though. I got up out of my bed and threw on a (favorite band) shirt with some black ripped jeans and black converse. 

Mom: Y/n! Hurry up you're gonna be late!

Dad: Yeah hurry up kid!

Y/n: Right sorry! I'm ready! 

I rushed downstairs and grabbed an apple for breakfast. I rushed out the door saying my goodbyes to my family. My mom and Dad have been together for a long time, my older brother was their pride and joy, until me and my younger sister came along. My brother and I are only 2 years apart. I'm known around school for him and people don't mess with me. My brother is Vance Hopper. The local boy who has been arrested many times for multiple reasons. I love Vance don't get me wrong, but he's a real dick to people. My dad gets on his ass a lot too. I never thought about it but maybe that's why Finney doesn't like me? I walked over to Gwen and Finney's house and knocked on the door. 

Mr. Blake: Hi y/n, here for Gwen?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mr. Blake: Alright she'll be out in a minute.

Y/n: Thanks.

He smiled and shut the door, five minutes later the door opened. I turned to be faced with Finney.

Y/n: Where's Gwen.

Finney: Well hello to you too. She'll be out.

Y/n: 'Kay.

I turned back around and he stood there. Then Gwen came out

Gwen: Hi y/n sorry it took so long!

Y/n: It's fine Gwenny, let's go to school.

Gwen: Finney what did you say..?

Finney: What!?

Y/n: He's fine Gwenny he didn't say anything.

Gwen: Oh sorry, you just seemed off.

Y/n: Yeah I mean it's the first day back and I'm gonna make no friends because of Vance.

Finney's Pov-

Y/n had knocked on the door a few minutes ago and Gwen was still getting ready. Y/n and I hated each other but I did feel bad for her sometimes. Vance Hopper is her brother and scares people off because he wants to protect her at all costs. I honestly didn't find Y/n scary or harmful. I walked out and was met with Y/n's ocean blue eyes. She was pretty and I didn't know how guys didn't want to ask her out. Vance was definitely part of the problem though. The girls started to walk in front of me rambling about boys or something. They started to run and I ran after them.

Y/n's Pov-

Gwen and I ran when we saw a group of kids chanting 'fight' around two boys.

Gwen: Holy shit!

Y/n: Oh my god..

Finney: Alright let's go to school..

Finney grabbed me and Gwen's arms. I ripped my arm out when I saw Vance walking towards us.

Vance: Y/n, what are you doing with him?

Y/n: I'm just walking with Gwen chill out.

Vance: Bull shit. Listen kid, leave y/n alone.

Finney: I was just trying to protect her, that's all.

Gwen: Yeah, Robin and Moose were fighting and we know how much Robin doesn't like Y/n so we dragged her away.