006.

The next few days I didn't eat or drink anything. I couldn't. I had to know if Vance was okay, if he was alive. The newspaper came out and someone said they saw a black van grab someone who looked like Vance. I knew right then and there I had to watch for it. I got up and got ready for the day. Finney came to check on me a lot.

Finney: Oh you're up.

Y/n: I'm going to look for him.

Finney: I'm coming too.

Y/n: Alright, we need to watch for any black vans and alone kids walking anywhere.

Finney: Got it.

Finney and I stayed hidden so we wouldn't be grabbed. We saw a kid we know from school delivering news papers. The van pulled up to him and someone got out. The grabber. God only knew how much I wanted to rip that man apart. Whenever I didn't eat I didn't take my medicine. So if someone or something were to piss me off today all hell would break lose. We watched silently as the van drove off. We started to follow it until it came to a house. We snuck around the edge and saw a small window to a basement. I saw Vance. He looked horrible, he had cuts and bruises everywhere. I began to kick the bars in front of the window to try to break it. I stopped once I saw the grabber throw the boy on the mattress down there. I was pissed. Once he left I began kicking again. My anger got the best of me and I kicked the bars off. There was still glass in the way so I punched it. Vance began to wake up along with the other boy. I was happy to see him alive. He stumbled over to the window.

Y/n: Vance it's okay, I'm here. I'll get you out.

Vance: Hurry.

Y/n: Finney help me.

Finney: Alright grab his hands and pull.

We did just that and soon enough he was out. I gave him a huge hug. He looked sick. He was pale and his hair was falling out, he had huge eye bags and he was all bloody. The other boy got up and ran to the window. We helped him out before the grabber came back down to finish Vance off. That man made me sick. He was most definitely a paedophile. I bet he's just like John Wayne Gacy, he got arrested a few months ago. We all ran to Finneys house as fast as we could. We got to his house and ran to the kitchen. I cleaned Vance up but he still looked horrible. Finney gave the other boy some water and food.

Vance: He drugged me y/n. He was gonna finish me off today.

Y/n: Finney call the cops and an ambulance.

I grabbed Vances hands and hugged him. I got him to lay down and sleep for a while. The cops and ambulance came and we explained everything to the cops. We didn't remember where he lived so we couldn't tell them. I felt horrible knowing he was probably going to take more kids. They rushed Vance to the hospital and surprisingly when we got there I saw my parents. I couldn't even look them in the eye. Whenever they tried to touch me or Vance I would slap their hands away. They didn't deserve to touch what they lost. Soon enough they left and it was just me, Finn, and Vance in the hospital. I fell asleep next to Vance's bed, holding his hand. The next day he woke up. He looked better than before and I was happy. We got out of the hospital a few days later and I took Vance to his friends house. I was walking back alone, which was probably not a good idea. I was paranoid, I knew I should have brought Finn with me. I hope he's okay at home. Gwen was home too, she was having weird dreams about me but I didn't know what they meant. I was a block away from Finns house and I saw the van. I ran as fast as I could. As soon as I ran to the door the van slowed down and drove away.

Y/n: Oh my god. Finney! Let me in!

Finney: Are you okay!? What happened? Why are you crying?!

Y/n: The van was chasing me Finn.

He gave me a hug and we went to his room. We calmed down and were playing board games and eating snacks. Gwen had a friend over so I had to stay in Finneys room. I didn't mind staying in his room, it made me comfortable. After I won a game of cards Finn and I were staring at each other. I gave him a small smile.

Finney: I know I've asked this before but I can't help it,can I please kiss you.

I sat there in shock. He wanted to kiss me? Did I want to kiss him?

Y/n: Is this a dare..?

Finney: No?

He slowly started to lean in and so did I. He put his hand behind my neck and I put mine on his cheek. Our lips met.

Finneys POV:

Every time I saw Y/n I wanted to kiss her. Anytime she was with someone else I got jealous. I craved for her attention. She kept beating me in card games. I looked at her and I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss her, I needed to kiss her. I wanted her. I asked her if I could kiss her. I leaned in and so did she. We began to kiss and we didn't stop until it felt right. We pulled away and I smiled at her.

Y/n's POV:

I grew tired after a few rounds of card games.

Y/n: Finn.

Finney: Yeah?

Y/n: I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Finney: Okay, I'm gonna go eat a snack then I'll be in.

Y/n: Okay, good night.

Finney: Good night Y/n.