008.

A/n: HEY GUYS, SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTERS! i have school tomorrow so I'm probably only gonna be releasing one chapter every two days :). Also, I think this is the last chapter of this book. I'm gonna be making IT books, lmk what characters to do!!

The nurses told me that I had to be hospitalized for a week. A whole god damn week. Everyday after school Finney, Robin, Gwen, and Matty came to visit. Finn brought me food an water a lot and made sure I ate. I was glad to have him as a friend. If that's what you'd call us. I don't really know what Finn and I are, but I'm glad we're something. I can't remember why I hated Finn. It was time for me to leave the hospital and Vance and Finney walked me home.

Vance: All right, I love you stay safe.

Y/n: I love you too.

Finney and I walked into the house and went to his room.

Finney: So..

Y/n: What do you wanna talk about?

Finney: I don't know..

Y/n: Oh..

Finney: Do you like anyone.

Y/n: Uhm..maybe yeah. Do you?

Finney: Yeah.

Y/n: Tell me.

Finney: I can't..

Y/n: Why not?

Finney: Because she doesn't feel the same.

Y/n: Wait..Am I..?

Finney nodded.

Y/n: Oh.

Finney: Told you.

Y/n: Finn, I like you too.

Finney: Really..?

Y/n: Mhm..

Finney: Would you..uhm.

Y/n: Yeah?

Finney: Do you wanna go on a date?

Y/n: Sure. Where though?

Finney: We could go to the grab n go and get snacks and have a movie night?

Y/n: Yeah, that sounds fun.

Finney: Okay let's go.

We walked to the store and got our snacks. When we got back home we put on a movie. Finney asked me out later and we went on to date for 5 years. Finney and I are married and are very happy.

A/n: I didn't know what to write..Anyways! Love you all! I look forward to writing more stories :)