002.

HI GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY!

-The next day-

I woke up and got ready for the day and played my walkman, I was listening to Fox on the run. It was Vance's favorite song. I wasn't gonna knock on the Blake's door today, I don't know why but I just didn't feel like me today. Maybe it was from the big argument me and Vance had last night, I'm not sure.

Gwen: Y/n! Wait up.

I slowed down and kept looking at my shoes.

Finney: Oh hi Y/n..

Y/n: Hi.

Gwen: Y/n? Is something wrong?

Y/n: I'm fine.

Finney: Suree.

I turned around to face Finney. Finney didn't realize and walked straight into me. I pushed him off and glared at him.

Y/n: I just need some time alone today.

I said mainly to Finney.

Finney looked embarrassed and looked down at his shoes. Gwen looked surprised and stayed silent.

Gwen: I understand, bye Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you. Bye.

A new song came on and I forgot that I was listening to song that reminded me of Vance. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. (I know it came out in the 90s I just like the song and wanted to put it in the story.) 

It was now 3rd period and I sat down in my seat, next to Robin of course. I rolled my eyes at him and put my headphones on. Robin kept looking at me like he knew something I didn't. He tapped my shoulder and passed me a note.

"How you holding up?"

I wrote back.

"Wdym?"

"About Vance..?"

"What about him."

"You haven't heard?"

"No??"

"He's going around telling everyone your a slut and sleep with Finney.."

I grabbed the note and ran to Vance's class. Vance knew how to fight but so did I, just not as well. But boy when I was pissed it was hell. I slammed the door to Vance's class open and grabbed a big chunk of his hair and pulled him into the hall.

Vance: What the fuck?

Y/n: I hate you. Fuck you. I really fucking hate you Vance, you know what big brothers are for? Not spreading fucking slut rumors about their sisters around the whole GOD DAMN SCHOOL.

Vance: You hate me..?

Y/n: Ohhh yeah Vance, I hope you rot in hell you bitch.

I was about to walk off when I said something else.

Y/n: Oh and, I'm telling dad so you get the beating of your fucking life Vance. I wish you weren't my brother. Your such an idiot.

Vance: No..y/n please don't tell dad. Please!

Vance got on his knees and pulled my shirt, begging me not to tell our father. He started sobbing. I knew how hard he would get hit and I wanted him to get hit. But another part of me died to see him break like glass when I said those things. I pushed him off of me and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: Your pathetic Vance.

Vance: Please y/n! I'll do anything please! Just don't let him hit me..please.