First Meeting

I was out on a stroll doing what I normally do at night. Taking a break from my hectic day life.

Being Eggman's top elite robot wasn't easy and honestly? I deserved my own time.

Which was when I heard quiet sobbing.

I turned my head and I saw Sonic the Hedgehog.. Crying?

I changed course and walked out of the bushes to stare at him.

Sonic looked up.

"Go away!" Sonic snarled.

I didn't move an inch.

Instead I looked around the clearing.

There was nothing here.

I looked back at Sonic.

"It's.. It's nothing okay?" Sonic said with a tone of hurt.

I honked softly at him unbelievingly.

"Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be with egghead?" Sonic suddenly snapped.

I shrugged.

I then made a decision.

I couldn't kill Sonic when he was at his worst. That wouldn't be satisfactory and so I sat down.

Sonic finally sighed.

"Look.. I fucked up.. Okay?" Sonic said softly.

I nodded.

I knew how that felt. I always made some kind of miscalculation which led to my defeat.

"I.. I got drunk and I might have kissed Shadow." Sonic said like he was admitting the greatest fuck up of all time.

I tilted my head.

Kissing was something I had never understood. I mean I had all kinds of data so I knew about it and I had seen Amy do it to Sonic on occasion but. How could touching muzzles be a fuckup?

"I don't like Shadow like that. I just wanted to try it at the time to see if I could get away with it. Don't ask me. I don't understand that line of thought either. I was drunk okay? First time I've had alcohol. I Still can't believe I'm spending the last hour of my 21st birthday in the woods." Sonic growled.

Now. Birthdays were something I understood. Actually I was almost envious of them.

Sonic then sighed and looked at me.

"You don't understand a damn thing I'm saying do you?" Sonic asked me in a sad tone.

I beeped at him.

Sonic then laid down and rolled over and screamed into the grass.

I stared in confusion.

Sonic sat back up.

"It must be awesome to be a robot. Ya know? No emotions. No wondering what you're supposed to do. All that stuff." Sonic sighed.

I honked.

I had emotions!

Sonic looked at me and snorted.

"No. You're just doing what Eggman wants. I mean. I don't know what your goal is here but I know that whenever you're around then Eggman has his nose somewhere." Sonic told me.

I shook my head.

Not at night.

"Yeah right. Like Egghead's not listening in and laughing. Gah! I can't believe I told you so much!" Sonic snapped.

I stood up.

I'd prove it!

I honked at Sonic and then I grabbed his hand and started dragging him along.

I made sure my grip wasn't too tight so that he could slip away if he wanted and he did but he surprisingly followed me.

I walked all the way to my secret base where I put all my collectibles.

I had made it a year after I was first created because well. Eggman kept stealing my things from my room and I got sick of it. I mean I was already doing nightly strolls. Why not have a nightly home?

I beeped before arriving.

Now my house wasn't the greatest.

It was made of wood and looked more like a shack than a home but I swore it was bigger on the inside and I walked in.

It was very reminiscent of a hoarding situation and I started rummaging around.

Behind me Sonic snorted.

"What is this? Eggman's secret bum home?" Sonic said.

I shot him a glare from over my shoulder before grabbing what I had been looking for.

It was my phone.

Eggman didn't know about it because I had kept it secret and I turned to Sonic and I held it out to him.

Showing him my contacts screen.

I had no contacts. I then switched the screen to it's homescreen which stated in red letters.

\Fuck the Rules/

I had also drawn myself in the background holding Eggman over a fiery pit.

I personally found it great.

Sonic started laughing and then he suddenly took my phone and went to contacts and added what I was assuming was his number.

"There. I'm going to guess Egghead has no idea about this little hovel you call a storage shed?" Sonic questioned.

I nodded.

I would like to keep it that way and so I shot him a fierce glare.

"Don't worry I won't say anything." Sonic chuckled.

I beeped.

"Alright. I probably should get going. Seeyou around Metal." Sonic told me before zooming off.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in it's spot before zooming off aswell and going back to the Egg Base.