Mutiny

Eggman was waiting for me and he looked curious.

"Metal Sonic. Why were you in Hedgehog town?" Eggman asked me.

I beeped.

I really didn't have an explanation this time.

Eggman scrutinized me.

I stared back innocently.

"Fine. You're off the hook for now. But! No going back there by yourself." Eggman told me firmly before going back to his experiments.

I clicked in relief before going back to my daily tasks.

I cleaned the rest of the mess that Orbot and Cubot couldn't get too before checking the place for mice and bugs and spiders. There was one mouse and I killed it. After I went and turned off in my room.

I was manually turned on an hour later.

Orbot was looking at me.

"So.. Why were you in hedgehog village? By yourself? In the night." Orbot asked.

I glared.

I did not have to answer to him.

"Oh come on. You're mutinying aren't you?" Orbot asked like a wolf sniffing out a bone.

I honked and attacked him.

Orbot yelped and Cubot tried to jump me to get me off of Orbot.

Which was when Eggman appeared.

"What are you all doing!" Eggman shouted.

I beeped and then I stood up awkwardly.

I had no logical reason to attack Orbot and well.

This might be the time to press the emergency button.

"HE'S MUTINYING!" Orbot hollered.

"Yeah! That's why he left! He wouldn't have attacked us otherwise!" Cubot yelped.

I made my decision and pressed the button.

It didn't click.

I then zoomed past Eggman.

Who released the angriest shout in history and the doors began to close.

First door was easy.

Second door was harder.

Last door was like playing a game of limbo.

I got out of it barely and I saw Sonic and Tails and Rouge appear right as I did.

I was furious.

Orbot had kicked me out and now I was going to have to have the fox work on me because Orbot doesn't have feelings like Cubot does but Cubot is a coward who follows Orbot.

I mean. Orbot had wanted me out of the spotlight since forever so he could get closer to Eggman but still.

I let out an aggressive honk and I kicked at the ground.

"Alright. Come on." Sonic told me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I allowed him and I glared at the ground the whole way back to Hedgehog Village.

When I got there I stormed into Sonic's home and went into the lab and turned off.

I was manually turned back on two weeks later.

"Metal." I heard Sonic ask.

I beeped.

I then assessed my surroundings.