floor ③

𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄

DOPPELGANGER /NOUN/ AN APPARITION OR DOUBLE OF A LIVING PERSON

FIVE COULDN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES AT THE SIGHT. This woman was exactly the same looking as his wife, just a few minor details were off. Bright dark purple hair and tattoos littered her arms. Not to forget the round red-tinted glasses covering her eyes. 

The girl crossed her arms and rose a brow, "Well I don't have all day? Either tell me your business or get the hell out," she spoke then pointing from the way they came from. 

Chris and Klaus made their way towards the purple-haired girl, as Five could do anything. He was frozen in shock. 

"Woah, you look just like Ellie," Klaus dragged a  smile on his face as he glanced at the girl, "Not gonna lie, you do look cooler than she did," he finished with a giggle. 

The girl sighed and wiped her hands on her shorts, "Name your business," she asked once more turning her head in the direction where they all stood.  

Before any of the Hargreeves could do anything Chris stepped forward, "Okay, look we were sent here by someone, and we need your help, Phoenix?" 

The purple-haired girl rolled her eyes, "That's a nickname, but you can call me that," she paused her eyes head moving towards the young man, "Who sent you here?" 

"Eight Hargreeves," Five replied before Chris even had a chance. 

Phoenix pause her stone demeanor and clenched her jaw, "Come with me," she then said and began walking away from the bikes, "Eight is a name I haven't heard in a long time, especially with the last name Hargreeves." 

"How many Eight's do you know?" Klaus wondered aloud, the others ignoring his words. 

Five then scoffed, "So you did know Eight," he asked, "Why'd you act stupid when I said the name?" 

The bright-haired girl just rolled her eyes, but they didn't know that. Instead, she continued walking around the building towards another small one beside it. Most likely her office.