floor ⑤

𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

FOR SOMEONE WHO HAD NEVER SEEN THE WORLD. Pheonix had a vibrant vision of what it looked like. Her pale eyes look over at the book's vast ocean, seeing it as clear blue. Watching the waves crash and break at a distance. The horizon glowed in a warm purple as the sun floated above the ocean far away.

She wondered if what she was seeing was her brain making up color since she had never seen it. But as she moved forward a voice behind her called her name. Her real name.

Turning she saw a tall man with pretty blue eyes and a defined face. His black hair fell over his face, it was messy and sweaty as it stuck to his forehead. His suit dripped with water and his shoes were covered in sand.

"I don't have much time here, my name is Five Hargreeves," he started moving forward to grab her shoulders lightly, "Listen to me carefully," he said his eyes on her pale gray ones.

The young girl looked over at him in confusion, but nodded feeling that she could trust the man, "Okay."

Phoenix watched as his mouth opened but never heard what came out. Suddenly everything around her began falling as red sand, "Wait!" she called watching as everything around her continued to fall.

Five didn't look around but continued to speak, but no sound came out of his mouth. She tried her best to listen, but the world around her continued to fall. Her eyes widened when cracks of red began growing on him.

Grabbing onto his suit her eyes moved frantically, "Five wait!" she screamed hoping to stop whatever was happening.

The man only have a small smile, his dimples showing as he did, "Good luck," he mouthed and then fell apart just like everything around her had.

The small blonde girl screamed and held her head as nothing surrounded her, "Five!"

Waking from her weird dream she screamed awake. Not realizing she sent a blast of her power as she stood from the ground.

"Jesus, fuck Bird," Five groaned as he pushed himself off a crumbling wall, "what happened to you?"