floor ⑦

capabilities

capabilities

A SILENT CRACK IN THE AIR SOUNDED AS FIVE APPEARED. With no other than Phoenix over his shoulder. Carefully he placed on her the bed, along with her collapsed cane beside her. 

His eyes trailed over her as she peacefully slept the liquor away. He couldn't help his hand as he moved her red glasses away from her face. It was Eight, but at the same time, it was the furthest thing away that she had been. The girl currently on the bed, remarked on every single thing he ever said. 

Not once did he notice his fingers trailing over her soft skin. Naturally bruised lips, long lashes brushing against her cheeks. All to reach her vibrant purple hair that framed her face, along with the fringe that finished right above her eyebrows. 

Phoenix may have looked like Eight, but he now understood that she was everything but. Afraid of riding motorcycles, couldn't see through snow storms, and definitely couldn't hold her liquor for shit. 

Snapping out of the trance he just placed her glasses on the table beside the bed, and he blinked with a crack away from the room. 

The older Five plagued her dreams each time she closed her eyes

The older Five plagued her dreams each time she closed her eyes. The man with hair draped over his eyes grabbed her shoulders. 

"Save him, do whatever it takes," his voice echoed around her, no longer the calming beach that she had first seen. 

Rather instead, the two stood in the middle of a floating piece of rubble. Around her were buildings, houses, cars, and trees, all floating. Swirling around her and the vibrant red sand. 

Turning back to Five he once again spoke to her, but nothing reached her ears, "Five! Wait!" 

Sitting up with a gasp she found herself in an unfamiliar room. Moving off the bed she dropped to the ground, hands grasping the dingy carpet. Taking a breath, her hands began glowing a red spreading all over the ground. Slowly the entire building began coming to an image to her. 

Counting each person who was in the building, hearing their heartbeats, and their thoughts. 

"Back to Hotel Obsidian, it seems," she mumbled to herself and grabbed her glasses and cane from the bed.