Epilogue

"Before we end, we would like to congratulate Zayn because he just proposed to my sister and what did she say?" Liam asks Zayn. "She said yes." Zayn says.

Backstage, I was getting goosebumps and chills from what they are saying. Eleanor and Danielle were teasing me as usual.

After the concert, everyone started to congratulate Zayn and me.

He comes to me and hugs me. "Why are you shaking?" He asks. "I don't know. I'm so happy." I laughed. "Ohhhh." He hugs me tighter. "When's the wedding?" Louis asks. "Not yet set." Zayn says. "How many kids?" Niall asks. "Too early for that, Nialler!" I tell him and we laughed. "Zayn's gonna be a great dad." Harry says and we laughed. "I'll get you as our Nanny, Harry. Hey! It rhymes. Nanny Harry." I say and we laughed.

"Now our tour's over. Zayn should be treating us somewhere!" Harry says. "Tiff should!" Danielle shouts. "Yeah! Tiffany!" Eleanor says. "I have to go home." I say and laughed.

"Alright! Let's all eat. Zayn proposed, Zayn treats!" I say. "How about M? M could treat us all!" Liam says. "Uncle M! Right! Let's all go to LCA and party! Uncles M does great parties in minutes!" Louis says.

We all headed to LCA for the celebration.

We had a long journey. A lot of missions, problems and got into different kinds of trouble that made us strong. Me, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall even Eleanor, Aston, Ryan, Jay and Danielle especially LCA and Uncle M.

Without these people, I wouldn't be where I am now. We've been through ups and downs but our relationship makes us stronger. In the following years, I know we'll be living in our own lives and families now but I will never forget these people who helped me, who encouraged me and who built be up to be who I am now. I love them all.

END.