Chapter 11: Welcome Back

xxTiff

The air is so cold and windy I would love to take some tea in the very middle of the night.

I stand from my bed and left Amy sleeping. I went to the kitchen and saw the light outside by the front door open.

"Hey, why you still awake?" Asks Alex. "Oh, nothing, I... I just wanted to grab tea since I can't sleep." I say. "Could you do one for me too?" Asks Alex. "Of course." I smile. "Thank you." I smile.

I look at the clock and it's 3AM. So late, but we can sleep and it's weekend tomorrow, so we can sleep until the next day.

I took 2 tea bags for me and Alex, cups and hot water.

I took a tray and me and Alex had tea outside.

"Delicious." He says after taking a sip. "Of course, I did it." I answer with a smile. "Thank you again." Alex says and smiles.

Suddenly, near the open field, where Sparkle sometimes stay, a car came.

We both stood up, and Alex stands in front me.

"Stay at my back." He says and I did.

A shadow of a guy wearing a coat appears.

"What do you want?" Alex asks.

The light shines up on the guys face.

"Liam..." I smile and ran to him. "LIAM!" I say.

"Tiff--" Alex was about to stop me.

"LIAM!!!" I hugged him so tight, very tight. Liam hugs me back.

"You're here." He whispers and we both cried. "I'm here... Liam!" I say. "Liam!" I say again. I then saw blood rushing from his mouth. "Liam! Speak!" I hold his face. "Liam! Talk to me! Liam where is Zayn! LIAM! Don't leave me!" I shake his shoulder and he doesn't reply. "LIAM!!!"

**

"Tiff!" "LIAM!!!" I rise from my sleep and Alex was in front of me. "Wake up..." Alex says and I pull him close to me for a hug. "Liam was, dead." I cry to him. He hugs me back and pats my back. "Shhh." Alex says. "He is not dead." Alex whispers to me. "He might be! Alex--"

"I'm not." Liam comes in the room with a smile.

"Liam?" I stand from my bed while I cry. "I am." Liam smiles and hugs me.

I hold his face, "I'm not dreaming at all." I say while crying, but a smile shows up on my face. "Tiff, we've been looking for you." Says Liam. "I thought you'll just leave me here." I say. "We love you so much, we almost spent most of our time searching for you." Liam says and cries. "Liam I haven't see you cry this bad for me yet." I say and giggled. "I love you so much, my little sister." Liam says and I smile.

He releases me then and I run to Louis.

"Lou!" We hugged each other. "Tiffy, missed you!" Lou says and hugs me tight. "I always think of you and tea." I say and sobbed at him. "Tell Eleanor, I love her." I smile at him and he nods.

"Nialler." I walk towards him knowing that he'll give one of the best hugs ever. And he pulls me to hug him back.

"Babe, oh why did you got lost?!" Niall says and sobs on my neck. "I don't know." I say. "I missed you so much." He hugs me tighter. "Where's Zayn?" I ask. "He's at home, he's sick, can't move at all, he was numb." Says Niall. "I want to see him and Harry!" I say. "Soon. We'll go home now." Niall says and rubs both of my arms.

I walked back to Liam, "I need to see Zayn." I say. "You will, we'll go now too." Liam says. "Thanks, agent 002 from America." Liam shakes hands with Alex. "Agent? From America?! You're an agent?! Alex?!" I ask. "I... Am." Alex says. "You didn't even... Had the chance to tell me..." I say. "Long story, go home now, your boy misses you." Says Alex.

Outside, Louis lets me wear his jacket.

On our way, I stopped walking, "Just a second." I said and ran to Alex. "Thank you so much." I hold his hand reaching him my bracelet. "Give this to Amy, I know she loves strawberries." I say and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I smile and he smiles back at me. "Anytime." He whispers.

And I run back to Liam and we all went in the helicopter.

We had a very long talk, I talked about my 2 weeks experience in Milano.

It was already like 7 am when we reached home. Where I excitingly barged in the house after greeting the security around it.

"Zayn! I'm home!" I shout. And I saw Harry laying down, sleeping in the sofa.

"Harry!" I wake him up. He doesn't move. "Hazza! Get up! I'm back!" I shake him. "Hazza?"

I look at him, and he looks like dead. "Harry! Wake up!" I shook him hard again but nothing happens.

"Louis! Harry isn't moving!" I cried. Lou walks towards us and he shakes Harry. "Harry." He says. "Guys, Harry won't wake up!" I cried to Liam.

I went up stairs to see Zayn in his room that was so messy but he wasn't there. "Zayn?!" I shout. I went out of the room. "Zayn?!? Where are you!?" I cried my heart out and saw a letter at the bed.

"Welcome back, cousin."

"Cousin? Candace!" I went to Candace's room and it was very clean. She took Zayn.