Drake: Honestly, Nevermind

As soon as Prince changed his name to a symbol, critics increasingly compared his musical output with bodies of work he released at the height of his popularity, especially "Purple Rain". It didn't matter if he released adventurous albums like "New Power Soul" or "Emancipation", everything had to be better or worse - well, mostly worse - than "Purple Rain".

Almost the same now with Drake who managed to stay popular for a very long time and released a string of albums, mixtapes and collaborations that stunned not just his audiences but also his competitors, and word on Twitter about almost every project since "Take Care" was...honestly, nevermind!

And here we are, celebrating the moment and celebrating summer with his current project "Honestly, Nevermind" that came as a surprise release categorized as a dance album. Because we all need categories, right? We need to know if it's this or that, good or bad or probably worse than whatever, and here starts all bullshit.
Let's talk about me and Drake's music, because this is another one, highly subjective 'cause it's me dancing and dreaming to these songs, loving "Sticky" (the song and the great music video directed by Theo Skudra) to pieces, and yes, I don't compare, won't compare: It's always something different with Drake, a guy who doesn't stand still and - thank God - does whatever he wants to do. So, do I like this project more or less than his other projects? Honestly, nevermind.