Makoto's Awakening

Evening

The three arrived at the front of the dorm after they eat their Beef Bowl. Then, Akihiko started his scene to investigate about Minako's vision.

"Yuki, Minako, I'll be going somewhere. Mitsuru texted me to do some errands for a school project. You two should stay here, the Chairman or Mitsuru might need your help." Akihiko said.

"Oh! Sure. Just be careful, Aki. Alright?" Minako said and nodded until Akihiko left. As the siblings were about to head inside, Makoto looked at the full moon.

"The full moon is beautiful, isn't it sis?" Makoto asked. 

"Uh... Y-yeah, it is. Let's head inside, it's getting chilly..." Minako said until they head inside. Suddenly, Makoto felt a slight headache.

"Sis, I'll go ahead in my room. If you need me, just enter." Makoto said and Minako nodded. Then, he went to the 2nd floor. As Makoto went upstairs, Minako checked her Arcana Cards that Igor gave to her and saw the 'Magician' Card glowing.

"So... Today's the day..." Minako said and remembered her conversation with Igor.

Flashback...

Igor, Minako, Michiro, and Akiko were having a conversation about Makoto's Awakening on the Full Moon in April. Then, he showed the cards with numbers 0 to XX.

"Granddad, what are those cards? There are numbers on it..." Akiko asked.

"These are the Deck of Arcana Cards. These will help you during your journey. It's best that your mother will need these for his brother to awaken his power." Igor said.

"But Master, what is the purpose of these cards?" Minako asked.

"These cards symbolizes the creatures that will appear every full moon. The people in your dorm would call those creatures, one of Them." Igor explained.

"You mean, we will encounter them during the full moon?" Minako asked and Igor nodded.

"Those cards will glow until the XIII, which is the Death." Igor said and pointed the Death Card.

"It means that, if we defeated Death, my brother's contract with you was fulfilled?" Minako asked and Igor nodded.

"Don't worry. I will not dispose those cards... Your daughter will also use it when the time comes." Igor said and smiled at Akiko. Then, Minako patted her head and smile.

End of Flashback...

Dark Hour...

Mitsuru, Yukari, and Ikutsuki were at the Command Room, observing Makoto as he went to sleep. Then, Minako entered and saw them monitoring his brother from the door.

"How's he?" Ikutsuki asked.

"Same as last night." Mitsuru replied. Suddenly, she felt very sleepy. So, she decided to go to her room to rest. Suddenly, her heart ache so bad.

"Ngh!" She gasped and passed out then stumbled on the stairs. 

"What's that sound?" Mitsuru asked.

"I'll check." Ikutsuki said. Then, Ikutsuki went out to check the commotion.

"Miss Minako!" He screamed which made Yukari and Mitsuru check and they saw Minako pass out.

"Minako! Minako, can you hear me???" Yukari screamed.

"She must be exhausted. Mitsuru, you assist Minako and bring her to the couch." Ikutsuki ordered and Mitsuru carried Minako and lied her to the couch.