Alternate Ending - Sacrifice of Minako and Shinjiro

"Strega is now done... Let's head up. Everyone's waiting for us." Shinjiro replied and they head up. Suddenly, Minako felt Ryoji as Thanatos behind her.

"Are you afraid to kill my brother?" Minako asked.

"Yes. The fact that Nyx is coming, he is the only one who can seal and Nyx. But sealing me will take his life... Will you accept his fate, Princess?" Ryoji asked.

"There is another way..." Minako said.

"What is it, Princess?" Ryoji asked. Then, Minako too a large thorn and aimed at her head. Suddenly, Akiko, Michiro, and Shion arrived.

"MAMA!!!/ MOTHER!!!/ AUNTIE!!!" The kids called which shocked the two.

"Kids?!?! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"DON'T DO THIS!!! THIS ISN'T THE FATE WRITTEN IN MAKO-CHICHI'S CONTRACT!!!" Shion cried.

"It's not in his contract... It's in my contract..." She said and showed the contract to the kids where she can sacrifice her immortality to save the world.

"MAMA!!!" Akiko said while trying to stop Minako's plan.

"Akiko... Michiro... Listen to Mama... I'm so grateful for being a mother to you two... Always remember the things Mama taught you. Michiro, take care of your little sister. Never leave her behind. Akiko, keep this book of personas with you the entire time and tell your father that I love him so much. Always have each other. And I will always be with you in your hearts."  Minako said as her final message which made the two cry. Then, the three hugged tightly.

"Okay... When I died, bring my body outside of the school..." Minako said. The kids cried loudly while watching her being killed.

"Ryoji... Now..." Minako said. Then, Ryoji his sword and stabbed her head.

"I love you, kids..." She said as her final words before she became lifeless.

"MAMA!!!" Akiko cried and went near her lifeless body. Then, Michiro and Shion followed.

"We need to bring her body outside..." Shion said.

"I'll help." Ryoji said and teleported them outside of Tartarus.

Top of Tartarus...

Akihiko, Shinjiro, and Mitsuru arrived at the top as they saw Nyx getting weak.

"Nyx's getting weak! Let's commence an All-Out Attack!!!" Makoto screamed.

"Allow me!!!" Mitsuru screamed and summoned Artemesia to use ice attacks.

"KEN!!!" Akihiko screamed and summoned their Personas to use lightning attacks. Yukari aimed loads of arrows towards Nyx, and Aigis released bullets.

"Let's go, Shinji!!!" Akihiko screamed and used Strike attacks.

"KORO!!! LET'S RELEASE THE FLAMES!!!" Junpei screamed. Then, Koromaru and Junpei summoned their Personas to use Fire attacks.

"YUKI!!!" Shinjiro screamed.

"HELEL!!!" Makoto screamed and summoned Helel to use Megidolaon, which made Nyx unconscious. As the battle ended, everyone went to the middle. Suddenly, the collapsed Nyx was ascended in the sky and the fall has begun, which releases a strong gravity that drag them down.

"AHHH!!!" Yukari screamed.

"W-What the hell?!?!?!" Junpei screamed as he fell down.

"What's happening??!?!?!" Mitsuru asked and fell slowly as well.