Appriser

Evening

Iwatodai Dorm

Everyone arrived in the dorm from school, and they decided to get some sleep. Meanwhile, in Makoto's room, Ryoji arrived in his room through his window.

"It's good to see you again... My dearest..." Ryoji said.

"I'm sorry that you have to suffer like this..." He added. Suddenly, he felt that someone's watching them.

"I wanted to stay longer with you and protect you... You saved me from the pain I'm suffering... Now, you're in pain, so, I decided to protect you..." Ryoji added. Suddenly, Aigis opened the door and aimed her gun towards Ryoji.

"Stay away from Makoto-san or you will be finished by me!" Aigis whispered.

"Aigis..." Ryoji whispered.

"Why don't we have a talk outside? So, we will not disturb his slumber..." Aigis suggested.

"A great idea indeed." Ryoji said and the two left. Suddenly, Makoto woke up after hearing Aigis and Ryoji talking.

"Why are you two here?" Makoto asked. Then, Minako and Mitsuru arrive inside his room.

"Yuki! We got a strong presence of Shadow going to Moonlight Bridge! Aigis is already there!" Mitsuru said.

"What?!?!?!" Makoto asked and got up to change.

"Aigis... Ryoji..." Makoto thought. Suddenly, he remembered the contract that he signed.

Moonlight Bridge

Ryoji and Aigis were at the Moonlight Bridge to commence their death battle like before.

"Aigis... You don't have to do this..." Ryoji said while blocking Aigis's attacks.

"I have to. To protect someone who is precious to me... And that is Makoto-san!" Aigis said.

"You know we have the same objective to protect Makoto-kun. Please... Stop this..." Ryoji replied which made Aigis furious.

"NEVER ADDRESS HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME!!!" Aigis screamed and summoned Palladion.

"You know you can't defeat me... I'm stronger than before... After you sealed me inside him." Ryoji said which shocked Aigis.

"I-I sealed you?!?!?!" Aigis asked until she became angry at him.

"PALLADION!!!" Aigis screamed and Palladion tackled Ryoji, but his shield is unbreakable. 

"Don't be foolish... You can't defeat me... I'm sorry." Ryoji replied until Aigis became heavily damaged. 

"D-Death..." Aigis said. Then, Makoto and the team arrived as they saw Aigis severely damaged.

"AIGIS!!! RYOJI!!!" Makoto screamed. 

"M-Mako.. to..." Ryoji whispered and suddenly passed out. Luckily, Makoto caught him before he hit his head.

"I got you... Ryoji..." Makoto whispered.

"M-Makoto... san..." Aigis cried until she passed out.

"Aigis!!!" Yukari screamed as everyone pays attention to Aigis.

"Melchizedek! Repair Aigis for me..." Minako said and summoned Melchizedek and use its power to heal Aigis which made her wake up.

"M-Minako-san..." Aigis called.