Introduction

"MYSTERY" People crave for it!! But what about a person who's life is a total unsolved mystery??

"ANAHITA SACHDEVA" An example of Beauty with Brains!

Who is sick of her life but is still managing to keep up with its pace!

An incident which shattered her life, killing all the happiness which she deserves!!

But she didn't give up! A kid who has now grown up to be an excellent personality!!

'No matter how good u do to others u will be rewarded with just unjust' was her mentality!

A mind full of thoughts and a heart with no emotions at all!

It was her journey where she learned meaning of life, yet she was not exposed to the love and affection she craved for!

There was mystery here! There was mystery there! He life was a mess mending with the mystery's but she wanted to discover the reason behind all those pain which was not supposed to be in her destiny! She wanted to ask the Almighty what was her mistake that she has to go through all his?

In search of peace and solace she found love! a biggest change in her life!

Tell me who would not feel happy changing their status from 'SINGLE' to 'TAKEN'?

There is thrill in her life the same thrill for which the youngsters crave nowadays! 

Hey readers! We the admins Paakhi and Anshika present to u the story "THE MYSTERY OF KEYS"

In hope that u'll shower u'r love to this story !

Lovee yaa!

Also can we get some shoutouts???