CHAPTER 2: No more tears!!

Birds chirping, sun kissing the ground/skin of some highly photogenic people who keep on putting #sunkissed under their posts but they never used #fullofmakeup! Huhhhh! There is no point on having a debate on this cause it will take the writer to very different lane jiske karan writer story ki storyline hi bhul jayegi!

Anyways!

Pouring some boiled water in the cup as she was craving for green tea but luck seems to test her as the packet of the green tea started sinking totally in the cup making a groan escape her mouth and she looked at the liquid in her cup and poured it totally inside the basin!!! Huhhhhh! What a morning!!!

Stomping her feet, she entered the small balcony which was attached to her room! She looked down at the kids who were playing some sort of game!! It seemed so peaceful!! how peaceful her childhood would have been if 'that' would have not happened! Keeping her hands on the railing she closed her eyes; fresh warm tears made their way through her soft baby-like cheeks! Wiping them away she turned again entering her room!

As soon as she entered her eyes feel on the photo frame hung on the wall which was probably hers!! Smilingly she touched the photo frame!

'Come on Anahita'! she motivated herself as she turned away to look at the mirror which made her gasp instantly as she looked at her reflection in the mirror! Pale, eyes red, hair tied in messy bun, dark circles which were dark enough to be noticed! She never in her life imagined herself to look so shabby but now it had become her habit as she would try to sleep at night it only resulted in nightmares which made mad!! Closing her eyes tightly she breathed in some fresh oxygen and opened them!

'jese ek hi joke pe hum baar baar nahi has sakte vese hi ek bure accident ko yaad kare hume bar-bar nahi rona chahiye' she motivated herself as a smile crept on her face! She looked at the wall clock which said 8:10! opening the almirah she took a fresh pair of cloths and a towel. Closing the almirah she left to the bathroom to look like a human being!

Within 15 mins she was ready wearing a black top and a black jean! Yeahhh pretty much black black!

She remembered her mother telling her that how beautiful she looked in a black knee length frock! The whole day she was all roaming around the house jumping and twirling! That was the day when she decided that black was her favorite color and dema...

She remembered her mother telling her that how beautiful she looked in a black knee length frock! The whole day she was all roaming around the house jumping and twirling! That was the day when she decided that black was her favorite color and demanded her mother that she wanted more black frocks to which her dadi said that black was an ashubh color but still her obsession with black never ended! She asked her father if they could paint her room in total pitch-black color to which he told her that he will not promise but will try as he also had to convince her dadi which seemed impossible!!

She smiled as all those happy childhood memories flashed in her mind making her feel nostalgic!!

'THAKKK THAKKK THAKKKK' a loud sound came from the entrance door as someone was banging it! She rolled her eyes already knowing who was the merciless person banging the door without showing any merci! Does that make any sense? Like if a person is merciless how can he/she show mercy on someone/something??! she shook her head letting this stupid thought fly away.

Moving to the door she opened it and hid behind it means after opening the door between the wall and the door!!

'kidhar gayi?' she heard her voice. There was anger and annoyance in her voice which indicated her that now she was gone!

'heinnnn! Anahitaaaa kidhar hai tu??? Yaaar dekh mai masti ke mood me bilkul bhi nahi hu samjhi?'she heard her screaming and with utmost care without making any noise she came and back hugged a fuming AVNEET who looked pissed off!

'yaar hita tu kyu aisa karti hai yaar' avneet asked her with making faces earning a laugh from Anahita which pissed her more! Avneet was Anahita's friend. They had spent their childhood together and more than a friend avneet was a sister to Anahita! She was the person who can make her mood light without putting any extra effort! See, right before Anahita was busy cursing her fate and now, she was looking as if she was the happiest person on the earth!

Avneet moved away from Anahita she sat on the bed and crossing her hands across her chest!

'kya jarurat thi hita us Rashmi ko uski personal diary vapas karne ki? Mast use blackmail karke apne kaam ho rahe the na!' said avneet holding anahita's hand but Anahita swapped them away!

'are neet yaar vo bichari kitna dar gayi thi jab tune use kaha ki tu uski sari bate jo uske diary me likhi huyi thi vo manoj uncle ko dikha degi!' said Anahita trying to convince avneet!

'are par ky-...............' she cut by Anahita's phone which was ringing and after reading the name Anahita without wasting any time picked it!

'hello'

'ohh oaky mai aajati hu'

Anahita declined the call and took her sling bag and stormed out of the room making avneet run after her! They were descending the staircase when avneet asked anna where was she going to which Anahita said that she was visiting her counselor and avneet asked her if she should join her and Anahita without arguing allowed her as she was getting late!

Reaching the psychologists cabin she told about her nightmares to which  Aradhana, her psychologist asked her to continue the dosage of pills she was taking for the last 8 years and told her to engage herself in some activity! Avneet asked Anahita if she wanted to invest her time in some job besides her studies! Anahita agreed to her thinking that if she was busy, she will no longer remember those dreadful memories!

As they came out waking some distance there was a park! Anahita could hear giggles of children which made her look in the direction of the sound! She saw a guy dressed in casuals and was playing with the children. She smiled.

Heyyyy readers!

How was the chapter!

Also feel free to point out any typo or grammatical errors!