CHAPTER 1 : A MISERABLE GAME OF THE DESTINY

Silent sobs of a girl can be heard as if she was trying hard not to cry by pressing her palms on her mouth in order to prevent any noise!

But it seemed impossible as she heard footsteps heading towards her making her panic like hell!

The sweet voice of a girl can be heard who is chanting 'n-nno.......plzz..god...don't do this to me PLEA-SE' folding her hands and closing the eyes which allowed the streams of tears to flow down!

Knob of the door was twisted revealing a man probably in his late 30's!

The door flung open making the innocent child shut her mouth with the help of her palms! She pleaded the god in her mind to save her!

The man started wandering inside the room which was full of barbies and toys! The wall painted with pink-purple and having a sticker of Barbie which seemed quite cute!

He looked here and there as a hunter looks for his prey! Taking a doll kept on the nearest table an evil smile crept on his face !

She was trying hard not to make any noise but seemed like it was becoming impossible for her and she was totally exhausted as she was not able to breathe properly due to those baby like hands which was helping her to their extent suppressing her sobs!

The man walked towards the bed under which she was hiding! His feet stopped there making the child more anxious as her whole body was shivering she was chanting HANUMAN CHALISA in her mind as she thought it will help her as she has learned that god always helps people in need! But who knows what THE ALMIGHTY has written in their fate!

Soon the body of the evil was seen leaning making it impossible for her not to cry! He turned his face towards her smirking and raised the doll moving her in oscillatory motion while forwarding his big hands towards her!

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' she got up from the sleep raising her head in air to the familiar surroundings which made her a lil relaxed! As she thought it was a nightmare "AGAIN"!!

Her forehead covered with sweat and her chest heaving up and down as she has been running a marathon ! she looked towards her right and mentally thanked the almighty as the water jug was fully filled and now there was no need to go to the kitchen just to fulfil her thirst! Not wasting a second she took the jug and attached it to her mouth taking long sips which helped her to stay in this world and not just pass away due to a cardia arrest in this early age!

She opened the drawer and withdraws a bottle of 'ANTI-ANXIETY' pills ! opening the closed bottle with shaking hands she took a pill and flipped it inside her mouth followed by some water! As the pills did their work her panting stopped and now her breathing became normal!

A sigh escaped her mouth as she adjusted her head again on pillow praying to god that now she was totally exhausted to these nightmares which left her breathless sometimes!

Mentally noting down that she has to talk about this to her psychologist friend she drifted in deep slumber which enabled her face muscles to relax as those wrinkles on her forehead which were formed due to the tension that her head was bearing were no where to find!!!

Heyyyy lovelies !! hope that u liked the chapter! U'r votes and comments matter a lot ! so don't forget to leave a feedback !

Also plzz forgive me for any mistake as this is our first book and I have tried my best to put my thoughts into words!                                                                                                                                                                               

signing out: paakhika!