CHAPTER 3 : SECOND HAND EMBARRESSMENT

Avneet's POV...

HELLO JIIII! Kaise hai aap sab? Hum aasha karte hai ki aap thik hi honge! Ohh ha mai toh apna intro dena bhul hi gayi! So, guys mai hu AVNEETT! Bold beautiful and glamorous! Ha pata hai khud ki taarif kar rahi hu! But kya karu mai hu aadat se majboor.

Doctor advised hita to keep herself engaged in some work to be far away from those dreadful nightmares! Yaehhh nightmares! Those freaking nightmares who scare the shit out of her!

Let me tell u about my and hita's chemistry. I and hita met when we were 9&10!

I still remember our first meet at our orphanage! Yahh we do stay at an orphanage just because we were sorry I am unwanted and about hita it was her helpless situation which due to which she ended up here! When we met first time, we were like competitors but eventually after some worth it conversations (about their doll's wedding) she was proved to be my soul sisi! It is going to be 10 years to this sweetest friendship I want to cherish for the life time!

Currently I am standing at this chemist shop to buy some antacids! Having curry at night was a great idea indeed! Note the sarcasm.

After buying necessary (antacids) & some unnecessary (mouth fresheners, hajmola) things I started walking towards my "hita" whom I left at the side of the road and with that I went to spend my mehnat ki kamai on medicines! I and hita call each other with the last letters of our names! u can say it is a nick names we have given each other since we met as our names were very difficult to pronounce! Huhhhh! God knows what came in our parent's mind and they named us with so beautiful-but-hard-to-say names! Huhhhh

I can imagine Hita would be stressed as she is always after finally being haunted by those terrible dreams of hers! Correction-nightmares!

Buttt wait whattttt! It is the truthhhhh! Ohhh myyy godnesss! Hita is ghuring or simply u can say she is GHURINGG someone or simply we can say she is busy checking someone out! With utmost care I divert my gaze to my soon-to-be-jiju! Ohh he is so cute and hot! "Wait he is u'r soon to be jiju aur tum uspe dore nhi daal sakti" mocks my mind! A smirk forms on my beautiful face! I am gonna tease the hell out of her. I mentally note down while going and breaking her trance with my melodious voice! She looks at me as if I am a murderer, she is right I am the kabab me haddi to her checking out session! After glancing at my jiju for the last time I drag hita with me thinking different ways to tease her tonight!

ANAHITA'S POV

I saw him playing with those kids! Aaahhh my soul just melted at the view! First, a hot guy and on top of that he is playing with those innocent soul. His features were something every girl can drool over. Sharp nose, perfect dark brown eyes, pink lips, and a hypnotizing smile! 'Wrong way wrong way' I mentally scold myself after realizing that I was checking him out but it was too late as I found his dark brown orb noticing me and throwing a confused look towards me which made me conscious enough that I am still looking at him in a very wrong way! My eyes widen and I am trying to look away but I guess his eyes have some magical power which had resulted in 'my-eyes-locked-with-his' situation I am mentally praying to God ki 'ruk jaye ye ghadi' but practically this is impossible!

My trance is broken by a very over-exited neets' 'besurili' yeah, I repeat 'besurili' aavaj which made me conscious enough that she is already throwing her teasing looks at my side! Ohhhhh God ab firse koi bahana banana padega. With that I am dragged to the road of my home-sweet-home that is my orphanage. I just love that place it is the only spot where I can be myself.

It has been more than an hour we arrived and when neet just started to question me about the crime I did yeah, I consider checking someone out as a crime] her phone started to scream and I mentally did happy dance that I am free from this evil sisi of mine!