The introduction

Rid of You

© 2022 Isa Lee All Rights Reserved

The wound from an arrow shot is painful. But what makes Cupid's any more different?
It all eventually leads to something even more painful than a wound.
We can't forget about jealousy, obsession, rejection and so on.

How can someone want to avoid falling in love, but fail to dodge the arrow? Even worse, when two people don't get shot at the same time, not leaving the feelings mutual and balanced. I'm impatient, we can't wait for one another each something year.

I've been shot multiple times now, switching my attention from person to person. However the affect of the same wound still comes and goes after several years, making it hard for you to get out of my head. I dislike it. But I guess I just need to forget all about it.

Or perhaps if it's waited and fought for long enough, it will turn into a beautiful story.

Author's note

HELLO!!!! I am really excited to share this book with you! This is a romance + drama book (with a sprinkle of comedy), emphazise on the romance and drama, directed towards teens/young adults. I'm sure you'll like this book if you enjoy reading either of the genres. The first cover introduced is the current and official one, while the following was supposed to be the original, as a result of me being indecisive. However, think of the different aesthetics of the two covers as their school-life being the bright one, then the darker cover as a new chapter in their lives open later in the book.

Note that the first few chapters obviously won't have shocking plot twists, since the drama and romance will escalate further into the book. They're also pretty young at the beginning of the book for context and development reasons, so they will get older throughout the story. Trust the story! Rather use the first chapters to take time to get to know the characters and how they handle situations. Maybe even decide which character you favour ;)