𝐢𝐢, interview

ii, second chapter

it was August 7th and kendall was lying on the couch with lexi watching TV, while her best friend was checking social media after kendall's success for her new song.

"do you think charles understood that the song was about him?" asks lexi, with her head resting on her friend's thighs, raising her eyes on the brunette.

"idon't know, I'm afraid lando understood it and told him," kendall replies in a somewhat uncertain tone, thinking back on the mclaren pilot's post.

"then he understood it," says the friend, raising her head to look at her face.

"well maybe it was a bit obvious" says the brunette, "i loved charles and when we broke up I was sad and angry, then when I saw that he started dating another girl I started writing this song" continues kendall thinking back to his breakup with the pilot.

"K, he was stupid, she left you alone because she didn't know how to deal with a long-distance relationship," lexi replies by hugging her.

"maybe I wasn't either" says the brunette in a low voice.

"let it go kend, do you know how many other guys there are in the world drating for you?!" says the other brunette smiling at her.

so the two girls, still hugged, continued to watch TV until it was time to prepare since kendall would have an interview...

kendall was now in the studios of "the tonight show starring jimmy fallon" in her dressing room getting ready for the interview she was supposed to do.

in a few days in fact the girl had been very successful for the song, increasing her number of followers and becoming a real singer.

"okay in 5 minutes it starts" kendall looks in the mirror arranging his short pink and blue versace checkered dress she was wearing.

and in fact five minutes later a girl came to call her to tell her that she had to go on stage ...

"here to you kendall smith" announces jimmy fallon starting a chorus of applause as kendall walked in to sit in the armchair.

"hello kendall how are you?" Jimmy asks after the girl got comfortable, "i'm fine and you?" responds politely kendall.

"well thank you, then your song has reached one million views. how do you feel?" start asking the interviewer.

"i'm very happy," the brunette responds enthusiastically, "initially I decided to publish good 4 you for personal satisfaction, I never imagined it would become so famous," continues kendall.

"one thing that intrigues fans and me too is the fact that this song is about a finished relationship, many believe that the song was written about your ex-boyfriend, charles leclerc, is that so?" he asks to the singer.

here the interviewer had just asked what kendall didn't want to talk about, she knew that people really wanted this question, but at that moment she didn't know what to say.

another thing she didn't know was that charles, on the other side of the world, was at his house watching this interview...

"i started writing this song before my breakup with charles leclerc, it's not about him at all, but an old relationship of mine before that with charles" kendall had lied and hoped with all her that people would believe that.

"mmmh ok ok so we have confirmation that the song is not about the f1 pilot" starts the interviewer.

"but another thing that has not escaped is the fact that lando norris published a photo of charles leclerc and as a description he wrote listening to good 4 you. what does it mean?" asks jimmy fallon.

"uhm honestly I don't know" the brunette replies insecurely, knowing the real reason why lando had published that post, "yet you commented with three dots" continues the interviewer.

"i commented like this because I didn't know what that post meant, if they thought the song was about charles then they were wrong" concludes the singer with a final giggle to get out of that embarrassing situation...

kendall.smith

smith

liked by _lexigreen and 1

liked by _lexigreen and 1.613.249 others
kendall.smith thank you @fallontonight for tonight, it was amazing!!

comments
username i'm going to see it!

username the dress>>>>
username she always dresses well

username i was disappointed when he said the song wasn't on charles
username do you believe it?
username why, you don't?
username it's shamelessly on charles

_lexigreen my bestie is on youtube!!!
kendall.smith i can't believe it🥹
username i love their comments

username i applaud the author for editing the third photo well
author thanksss
username sorry, what did you edit?

username she's so beautiful when she smiles

landonorris you could tell the truth😝
kendall.smith lando shut up

view other 280k comments

authors note
hello, how are you??
it's race week in silverstone!!!