𝐯𝐢𝐢, party

vii, seventh chapter

it was eleven in the morning and lexi and kendall were in the centre of london walking around looking at the shop windows.

in the past few days the singer had gone a lot to the studio and to throw down a few more verses for her new song, so much that she finished it in a week.

the two friends had entered a store that sold clothes, fascinated by what had been displayed in the window.

while lexi was looking at the stand with lots of evening clothes, her phone vibrated, a sign that a message had come to her.

it was her boyfriend pierre who had invited her to a party organised by lando norris and had added to bring kendall with her too.

the girl replied to the message saying that she would be there, and then turned to her friend explaining the party.

kendall gladly accepted, she knew very well that her ex would be there too, but she needed to have fun and be with her friends, so the presence of charles would not stop her.

around six in the evening they began to prepare for the famous party, in fact at eight o'clock pierre he would come to get them.

at eight o'clock the two friends heard the sound of a horn from the outside, so they went out and entered pierre's car.

"wow girls, how beautiful you are!" exclaims the boy seeing Kendall and Lexi enter, and then start the car.

so the three left and after about ten minutes they found themselves in front of the door of the house of lando, while the music was already heard loud ...

as soon as they entered they walked down a long corridor full of people, including several pilots, all dancing and drinking.

the three boys arrived in a room where all their friends were there, including lewis, george, lando, carlos and even charles next to his girlfriend.

kendall immediately slipped into Lewis' arms, greeting him and leaving him a kiss on the cheek and then took a red glass containing alcohol.

the two friends headed to the living room with the intention of dancing together, as 50 other people were already doing.

"then how are you?" lewis asks out loud to make himself heard, while sipping a drink in the glass he had in his hand.

"well and you?" Kendall replies, continuing to move his body to the rhythm of music.

"good thank you" says the boy and then takes the brunette's hand and starts heading out of the living room to a place with fewer people.

"are you okay even if there's Charles on one of those little sofas?" lewis had just brought the girl near the bathroom door where the music was just a background.

"it's okay," says the girl resting her head on the wall, already sweaty and tired from having been dancing for 5 minutes.

"don't lie to me kendall, i know you" says the guy, understanding that kendall had never managed to forget charles.

"you're right it's not all right," kendall admits, "it's been almost a year since we broke up, but I've never been able to forget it," the brunette continues.