𝐯, race day

v, fifth chapter

it was August 16 and kendall was at the paul ricard circuit where the french grand prix would take place in an hour.

the girl was walking along the paddocks in search of the scuderia alpha tauri where she would meet lexi again.

during the journey the singer was totally immersed in her thoughts, thinking about why she had agreed to come and take the risk of meeting her ex...

she tried to observe people well to see if she would see her face again so as to change her way, 'cause she was not ready to meet him again.

after overtaking the mercedes box the girl received a message, so she took and unlocked the phone to see who it was...

while checking her cell phone, she didn't see the person who was walking in front of her and the two collide.

"oh my god I'm sorry" when kendall got up she met two green eyes that she hadn't seen in a long time.

"kendall?!" here in front of her was the person she didn't want to meet, charles, her ex-boyfriend.

"charles" says amazed and shaken the singer looking well at the boy who had grown up a little after their breakup.

"hello, how are you?" kindly asks charles, taking from the ground the pass of kendall that had fallen to her during the clash.

"are you all right?" the brunette responds, miming a thank you while resuming the pass.

"what are you doing here?" asks the confused guy to see her there, "I thought that after ours... you understand, I thought you were done with the F1" continues the driver.

"well these days I came to Paris and Lexi gave me this pass and convinced me" explains the singer.

"understood" nods charles at the brunette's explanation.

"charles, charles where are you?" from a distance the two boys hear a voice and turn their heads towards the person from whom that phrase came.

kendall had immediately recognised her, charlotte sinè the girl of charles, with whom she has been for more than 6 months ...

"here you go, I could no longer find you" charlotte had come close to the boy, popping a kiss on his cheek.

"hey here I am" replies charles by putting an arm on her side.

"oh my god you are kendall smith!" The brunette exclaims looking in front of her where kendall was still.

"yes" says the singer embarrassed not knowing why charlotte was so excited to see her, in the end she was still her boyfriend's ex.

"i love your new song" explains charlotte, "thank you, but now I have to go, someone is waiting for me" responds quickly kendall and then starts to move away.

"it was nice to see you again" ends by saying charles turning to the girl who was now far from the two ...

kendall had just entered the paddock of the alpha tauri in search of her best friend, who was with her boyfriend.

"here you are" says kendall as soon as she meets lexi, "you don't know who I met" continues the girl going to sit down to explain what had happened just before.

"i met charles, in truth I slammed against charles" the singer begins to explain and then looks at the other girl's reaction.

"i can't believe it" answers only lexi, increde of what she heard but not entirely surprised; lexi knew she would meet him again.