Chapter 3

I stood at the top of the stairs. Hunched over the railing, blood trailed behind me.

"Oh my god! Tsuki what's wrong! Are you ok?!" Haruhi shrieks.

"Uh...hehe," I sweat-drop nervously. "Who are they?"

"You brought friends over!" My father boomed.

"Uh- um. Father, I don't even know these people!" I tried to defend myself. But I guess they didn't get the memo.

Hikaru just had to open his stupid mouth and speak. "What, you forget us already?"

I squinted right at him. Trying to get the message through. I guess I have to use it.

I focused hard on the inside of Hikaru's brain. Considering that it was a really tiny brain, I've done it before. My psychic ability has been weakening lately.

I need you to shut up right now and leave, I spoke to him in his thoughts.

His eyes widen, a symbol that he heard my "mind" words.

Uh-uh. Why? He tried to speak back. It was a little choppy but I still heard what he was saying.

"Just please. Go," I begged accidentally out loud.

My father glared at me and I knew that I was going to be whipped a thousand times all over again. If they hadn't came, I wouldn't have to be punished. But it's also my fault because I shouldn't have became friends with them in the first place.

I started to cry. I didn't mean to, the tears just started falling. I squinted through watery eyes to see the three figures that had stood on my porch, slowly start to fade. Both relief and panic started to flood my senses. I knew what was coming next and my first sense was to run.

So I ran.

I ran to the nearest room and thankfully, it was my music room. The only room that actually had a lock on the door. I dashed inside just in time, my father was pounding on the locked door that now saved me from my pain. My life. But it only bought me a few seconds because of course, I've done this before and this wasn't the first time my father had to break down the door. So I ran to the window and luckily, it was the window that lead to the street, an easy getaway.

Then I jumped. My back ached with pain and I still bled but I had to push it aside if I were going to escape. I leaped right out the window without thinking about it and I ran. But I guess luck was on my side today, note the sarcasm, and I literally ran into Haruhi and the twins. I accidentally sent all three of them crashing down on the concrete sidewalk. A few scratches were discovered here and there but they were minor compared to the volcano of blood on my back. But without any hesitation, I pounced off them and made my attempt to leave without having to explain myself to them. But, once again, I was stopped.

Hikaru had my collar bundled up in his fists so fast, I was literally being choked.

"Hold up there, Speedy," he smirked. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Away. From Hell. That's where," I panic, worried that HE was going to pop up at any random moment with his whip in his hands and a head as red as  tomato. He can't be far off.

"And where exactly is Away?" He questions. Gosh damnit, why is he being so nosy.

"Anywhere! Just leave me alone! He could be near," I whisper the last part mostly to myself.

It seemed as if Hikaru was contemplating about something but I was too tired to check. It took him a few seconds, but a few seconds was too long and I was now jogging in place.