Chapter 2

The song in the beginning or side is the song that she listens to. If that's not your kind of music then that's OK. You don't have to listen to it. But it's a good song.

As I left the cafeteria I could feel a certain pair of eyes burning holes in my back. So I grabbed my ear buds and stuffed them into my ears. Everything around me started to fade away as I listened to Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, one of  my favorite American bands.

I stopped walking to see that I had arrived at a room. I looked up at the sign above the door and read, Music Room 3. Strange. This room isn't on my schedule and yet it's popped up in everyone's mind. Maybe it's haunted. I grab the door handles and pull back. They were surprisingly light so they drifted open quietly. Once the space was big enough I squeezed through. To my luck it was empty. I closed the doors behind me and was amazed to see that there were tables, couches, and teacup sets everywhere. Seems like this place isn't as abandoned or haunted as I hoped. Well, I'll use this room for now since no ones here.

I headed to one of the couches and sat down. It was really comfortable. Before I knew it, I was sinking into the couch and drifting off to a light sleep. My music still blasting in my ears as my eyes closed on their own and everything went black.

I opened my eyes to a blinding sun beam. The song Hello Brooklyn by All Time Low was playing as a dark silhouette blocked the ray of light from my eyes. I couldn't see clearly who that person was, but I knew that they were not alone. Am I gonna get mobbed? I think to myself. If they do mob me, they better be trained to fight. I counted 7 figures looming over me.

I sleepily took my ear buds out and said, "May I help you?"

"What are you doing here, my sleeping beauty," A violet eyed boy tries to seduce. Right then I knew that I had slept in the idiots den. F**k. I have to deal with these people again. But before I could do anything, I felt my emotions start to change from depression to bubbly. Sh*t this can't be happening. Not now!

"Sorry boys, I didn't know this room was yours. I was sleepy and this place was empty so I only assumed. I'm very sorry," I had on the biggest smile and my body was just pumping with adrenaline. Even my thoughts were becoming more happy. It was like I was a totally different person. I jumped up from the couch as if I had just slept for hours and I couldn't stop moving. It's like I had drunken 10 cups of coffee. "I'll leave right away," I grabbed my ear buds and started skipping towards the door.

"Wait!" the blonde boy with gorgeous violet eyes exclaimed. I stopped abruptly and spun around on my heels.

"Yes?" I ask giggly. I had my hands behind my back and I rocked on my toes.

"My darling angel, why not stay a while?" he tried to persuade.

"Well, I guess I could for a little," I acted like I thought about it for a second.

This is my most hated emotion out of all. It's so awkward and tingly. I don't like the feeling of always being so giggly.

I sat down on the couch and admired all the handsome faces that stared down on me. I caught Hikaru's eye and smiled. He backed away awkwardly. Kaoru stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

"Where are you going brother?" he asked.

"Nowhere. I was just taking a step back to awaken my leg. It fell asleep," he smiled in embarassment.

I decided to search his brain to see what he's thinking. I looked down and I could feel myself trying to pry open Hikaru's head. Once I got access, I let myself in. I read his thoughts one by one then I found one that was a little strange. It blurted, "She's so cute," and as he thought that, his face was deepened by like 10 shades of red. My face had taken a little pinkish blush. Was he thinking about me or Haruhi? But he's looking straight at me. I squint my eyes and he takes another step back.