Chapter 4

I woke up droopily in a beautiful room. It wasn't pink, thank god, but a bit gray which was perfect. It had butterflies so it was girly but not, ya' know? It was an ideal room. The curtains were silky and see through almost. The bed I laid in was soft and the blankets were thick yet not too hot. The room even smelled good. It felt like a dream.

And then everything that had happened, who knows how long ago, before I passed out came rushing back into my brain. My back started to hurt again and I believe that a headache was starting to form. Tears started to roll out of my eyes and I sat there, my head in my hands, crying silently. I cried because I had just been drugged and kidnapped. I cried because my back hurt like crazy. I cried because I knew my father was out there, fuming with rage, plotting out his punishment for when he finds me. I cried hard and long before I heard the door squeak open.

I looked up and there stood one of my abductors, Hikaru. I didn't even care anymore. I didn't care about anything right now. All that mattered was that I was safe. And it was all thanks to them.

"Thank you," I bawled.

He sat on the side of my bed and scooted closer so that he was sitting right next to me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I cried. I let out all my feelings into that one strangers shoulder. To think that on the first day of school I'd make three new friends. (A/N: I wish it worked like that) I barely even know these people too. All I know is their names. That's it. Nothing else from my heroes.

Kaoru and Haruhi had entered the room not long after. They sat on my bed and we all just cradled one another. It was a large, hot, uncomfortable, loving group hug. It was beautiful. I've never felt this kind of love before. I cried even harder. And not from the sadness that tried to ease their way into our group, but from the happiness I felt from these guys. They may have been assholes at first, but it turns out, they have hearts of diamonds.

I sighed at the thought of once again having friends. It's been a long time since I've had any. My last friends...died. I cringed at the images of their sprawled, bloody body parts. I almost even threw up a bit in my mouth. A silent tear slid down my face as I squeezed them a little bit tighter. Then we released.

I sat back on my knees and wiped away all my flashbacks and all my tears and pain. I washed it all away as I examined the faces of my new squad.

As my eyes scanned Kaoru and Haruhi's, it stopped abruptly on Hikaru's and we sat there for a bit awkwardly gazing into each others eyes. A hint of blush was seen on the tip of my cheeks along with a light shade on Hikaru's. I smirked. I smirked because not only was he blushing, but his thoughts were even embarrassing.

I really need to stop doing that. I'm intruding on other peoples personal space. It's not nice and I don't think they like it either.

I looked away, cutting me apart from his fragile bit of brain that still remained undiscovered in his head. I left that sad, lonely, little corner alone for when he wants to share.

It seemed Kaoru and Haruhi had witnessed that whole exchange of eyes and were now looking at us like we were a cute couple. No way in hell is that ever going to happen. I thought to myself as I gave them a disgusted look.

"Yah. No way in hell," Hikaru pretend gagged. I then realized that I had thought out loud again. Whoops. I seriously need to stop doing that too. 

"Um. So I was wondering where I am and what I'm doing here. And why the hell did you drug me!" I exclaimed the last part because I had just remembered that. There was no reason for the drugs.

"It was a long drive to where these guys live and we didn't want you to have to suffer the whole way," Haruhi explains. 

"And a mystery is great, isn't it?" Kaoru smiled gleefully.