The lunch table

Sabrinas POV

"Hey it's Winter right?" I say walking into AP math and taking a seat. "Yeah your Sabrina aren't you? The girl Jordan chose as his science partner?" Winter says eyeing me curiously. " Yeah and yeah he did choose me as his partner." I say wondering why she seemed so shocked about that. "Wow, he doesn't even know you and he trust you?! He must see something in you cause he almost never does group projects with anyone besides Ethan." She says trying to hide a smile. "Ethans you boyfriend right?" I ask just to make sure. "Yeah for almost a year now. OMG I just realized our anniversary is tomorrow. I wonder if he will notice?" She says with a smirk on her face. "I have a feeling because he's a guy he won't. But maybe he will and he will do something since its you 1 year anniversary." I say trying to not trash Ethan since I dont even know him. "Oh, here he comes let's sit down before he ask what we were talking about. She says taking a seat in the front of the class. "Yeah I don't do front row ill sit behind you." I say taking the seat behind her. "Okay." The teacher walks in and is talking about something to do with geometry. Im not really paying attention to the lesson... I'm staring at Jordan. All of a sudden I hear yelling. "I don't care what you say you are wrong and I will not agree with you!" A boy, Gavin I think yells at Winter who is up presenting a method of math to the class. "Whatever Gavin!" So his name is Gavin. After Winter finshes presenting we have to choose whose method we agree with hers or some other kids. I choose hers because I know her. The rest of class goes by slow with Gavin admitting Winter is right and Winter acting like she didn't hear it to make him say it again. Soon its time for lunch. So I go and sit with Winter. "Is it okay if I sit here?" "Of course it is but you need to sit over there, this is Ethans seat." She says smiling. "You guys aren't going to make out or anything are you?" I ask kinda scared of the answer. "No, well not in school at least, thats what his house is for." She says winking at me. "I umm" Thankfully I get cut off by the boys walking in and Winter jumping up to hug Ethan. "Hey love how was class?" He ask in a british accent. "Oh it was great I got to prove Gavin wrong!" "Good job I know that's your life dream." He says in a sarcastic tone. "Hell yeah it is!" Winter says laughing and pulling Ethan to sit down beside her. Right about that time Jordan comes and sits beside me. "Hey Sabrina I guess you met Winter and Ethan." He says gesturing to the couple who are currently holding hands and being lovey dovey and gross. "Yeah are they always like this?" I say "Yeah it gets old quick." "Oh I bet so what class did you have?" I ask changing the subject. "Oh I was in home-ec. We learned how to make this really cool meal. Want me to make it for you when you come to my house today?" "I would..." I get interrupted by Winter. "Wait your going to his house?!" "Yeah we are doing a project together." I say. "Is it for sex ed?" Winter ask with a smirk. "What?! No! You know what class its for its for science." I say defensively, I mean I would love for it to be for sex ed but.... "Girl meeting now!" Winter yells dragging me out of my seat. "What do you want?" I ask "You like Jordan!" 

"Do not!" 

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Okay fine I do but how did you know?"

"Just the way you look at him the way you got defensive about the project."

"Okay just don't tell him."

"Dont worry I wont."

"Was up Broskie!" I see a girl even taller than Winter yell

"Was up Hannah, hows your boo?" Winter says dying laughing

"Oh shut up Winter you know I want to focus on basketball and volleyball." Hannah says

"Yes but I also know you like someone."

I start to feel awkward so I go back to sit with Jordan. I stop in my tracks when I see Ethan shaking Jordan and yelling at him. "Just grow a pair and ask her out!" Ethan yells. "She doesn't like me and plus it would look like I'm taking advantage of the new girl!" Jordan yells back. Wait new girl? Does he like me? No there must be some other new girl. "Oh come on man she's right over..." Before Ethan can finish he sees me standing there. "There... yeah I'm gonna go find Winter." He says standing up. "Don't make out to much!" Jordan says annoyed. I walk over and sit in front of him. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask pretending not to hear what they were talking about. "Im fine wait did you hear what Ethan said" Jordan ask worried. "No I didn't" He was about to say something when the bell rang. "See you later Sabrina!" "Bye" I say walking to class deep in thought.