That Evening

Sabrina's POV
We all walk down stairs towards the kitchen. "I vote the woman cook." JD says once we get down stairs. "Why?" Logan quickly responds. "Because that's how it should be." JD says back with a smirk. "How about we all cook." I say trying to stop the argument that's getting ready to happen. "Sure." Jordan says walking into the kitchen with me. "What are we gonna make?" Ethan says coming into the kitchen. "Umm let's just make Mac and cheese." Logan says as she looks through the cabinets. "Okay while you make that I'm gonna make some cookies. Jordan wanna help?" I ask going to the cabinet grabbing what I need. "We don't have cookie dough." Jordan states while looking in the freezer. "I know I'm making them from scratch." I say smiling. "Oh okay." Jordan says coming over to me.

*********

After the Mac and cheese is done and my cookies we all sit down to eat. "So which bedroom is who's?" I ask trying to start a conversation. "The bedroom downstairs is ours and the one upstairs is Winter and Ethan's." Logan responds. "Did yall already get everything out up?" Jordan ask. "Umm yeah I wanna bring some blankets and random crap like that from my house but besides that we are all packed." Winter says. "Really love blankets?" Ethan ask laughing. "Well blankets and the stuffed bear you got me for Valentine's Day and stuff like that." Winter says. "Oh well okay then." Ethan says still laughing. "Is everyone done?" Jordan ask picking up is plate along with everyone else's and taking them to the kitchen. "So what would you like to do?" I ask. "Umm was that a pool I saw outside?" Logan ask. "Oh yeah it was." I respond. "Ooh we could do a night swim." Winters says happily. "Yeah I guess so let me go ask Jordan." I say getting up from the table. I walk into the kitchen to see Jordan putting the final plate in the dishwasher. "Everyone wants to go in the pool of that's okay." I say. "Umm yeah that's fine let's go get changed." Jordan responds grabbing my hand and walking into the dining room. "Okay everyone get changed and meet me outside." He says. Everyone stands up and walks to their rooms. Once Jordan and I are in his room I grab my green bikini from the dresser. Jordan reaches beside me and grabs a black and green pair of swim trunks. "Look we match." He says cheekily. "Haha yeah we do." I say. while taking off my pants and changing into bikini bottoms. I quickly slip the bikini top on only to realize I can tie it. "Shit" I mumble under my breath. "What's wrong?" Jordan ask behind me. "My bathing suit needs to be tied." I respond. "Oh come here." Jordan says motioning for me to come towards him. I walk towards him then turn around. He ties my bath suit then turns me around. "You know you look really good right now?" He says almost in a whisper. "Hehe umm you look good too." I respond feeling myself blush. Jordan leans in and kisses me softly. He pulls away way to quickly in my opinion. "Come on let's go outside." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs. We stop in a closet and grab some glow stick things and beach balls. "Help me put the glow sticks inside the beach balls." He says handing me glow sticks. I break the glow sticks making them glow and then put them into the balls. It looks pretty cool in my opinion. We are getting ready to walk outside when Winter yells from up stairs "Hold on!" Jordan and I wait for Winter and Ethan to come down the stairs. Once they get down Logan and JD come out of there room. We throw everyone a beach ball or two to carry out. "Did you realize that each couple is matching?" Logan wonders aloud. "Omg! That's so cool!" Winter says. Jordan and I laugh because we already realized this when they came out of there rooms. "Okay so rules for the pool no drowning people, no glass near the pool, and no running." Jordan says sternly. "What are you the life guard?" JD ask. "I can be whatever I want to be." Jordan says standing up tall. He then starts laughing and so does Ethan and JD. Guess it's an inside joke. "Okay who's getting in the pool first?" Winter ask once we get closer. "Umm how about... you." Ethan says before pushing Winter into the water but not before she could grab his hand and pull him in with her. "Holy shit!! It's not as cold as I thought it would be." Ethan says. "Yeah we keep the solar blanket on it to keep it warm." Jordan says. "Now move in jumping in." He says right before he jumps in. Eventually logs and I are dragged into the pool and I literally mean dragged. We all splash around and hit the beach ball back and forth for about 2 hours. JD checks his watch to see that it's almost midnight. We all start grabbing out things and walk back inside. Jordan and I head up to our room to sleep. We change out of our bathing suits and out in pajamas. I'm cuddled into Jordan getting ready to fall asleep until...