Chapter Four: Getting x To Know x You

— Killua's POV —

As me and this adorable and slightly mysterious boy named Gon enter the elevator, so many things bubble up in my mind:

Are we friends?

Would it be weird to ask him to be friends?

We just met! Can that be weird?

My parents would totally go apeshit right now if they heard my thoughts.

God, he's so adorable.

I feel really tall!

We just stand in silence as the shaky elevator climbs its way upward, mostly because of me overthinking things about Gon. I have a feeling that he's quiet because I'm intimidating him, or he's just nervous.

He seems so bright, and cheerful. It's so cute to the point that I'm about to lose my mind over it. His smile just warms up my heart... but now I feel like I'm being dramatic or something. We just met. Isn't it a little weird for me to think these kinds of these?

I'm not sure what the answer to that should be.

The ding of the elevator signaling our arrival snaps me away from my thoughts and breaks the silence, and the doors opened swiftly. We filed out of the large elevator, Gon going first because I want to seem like the gentleman that I'm really not.

I kinda wanna poke his hair.

It's mostly black with some green highlights and in a spiky hairstyle, but it looks soft, which seems weird, but it looks cute on him.

That's the only thing I can think when it comes to this guy: cute!

I feel my cheeks heat up slightly at my thoughts as I sneak glances of him from the corner of my eye as we both walk towards my room. His skin is tan and looks soft, yet his build in some areas seems a bit more feminine than most guys.

Curvy-ish hips. A baby face. Such a cute fucking smile.

But even then, he did have some noticeable build in his arms, and his legs were toned with large muscles. Maybe he runs a lot.

His eyes were something that interested me, almost as much as his smile.

Almost.

They were a kind of brown that I've never seen before. His eyes seem to practically shine. They reminded me of honey, like they were a golden-brown color.

I found them... mesmerizing.

His short-shorts are messing with me though. And his adorable-looking cropped jacket with the pockets. The boots finished his unique look.

Jeez, I should probably stop staring...

I shake my thoughts away as I stop in front of my room. I take out my room key and slide it into the part that unlocks it, then swinging the door open. I walk inside and Gon follows from behind like an obedient puppy.

"Uh, so I hope you don't mind the bed situation... I'll sleep on the floor," I said as Gon started walking around the room, looking at everything. As soon as I said it, he whipped his head around towards me, a look of disbelief on his face. He looked frustrated by it.

"No way I'm going to let you sleep on the floor!" he said sternly, placing his fists on his hips with determination. "I'll sleep on the floor, you will sleep on the bed."

I furrowed my brows at him.

So I got a stubborn one. Nice.

"But you're the guest," I told him, walking in front of him and looking down at him with a confused look, "you should get better treatment."