Chapter 1: That Attitude

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Wake Up!" My mom was yelling at me, the smell of pancakes overthrew the sound of her cracked up voice.

I just hate it when people repeat things and my mom was pushing it. I took the pillow and threw it at the door. "If you do not get out now I will force you to do something you do not want to do."

And that is how I got here. Writing to myself in this green old diary, yesterday when my mom had tried to wake me up I had said no.

She then had made a call to my 'cousin' Clawdeen. The good one, the 'why can't you be like her?' Type of cousin. And I am now being transferred to Merston High- "Merston High the school for L-O-S-" I began chanting in a cheerleader's tone. "Shut it! I don't want to hear another word out of you!" Typical mom, it wasn't even the 'full moon' period.

I walked into my room- again diary in hand. I scavaged through my stuff to find my 'Icoffin 3', since my 'Icoffin 6+' had been confiscated.. thank you Clawdeen.

Insta-time, I logged onto my instagram account to post my 'ootd' picture. I brushed my thick-wavy brown hair, and tied it back into a messy bun always leaving my signature strand out.

My outfit consisted of neon pink uggs, an about-knee length dress which was plain black and my usual bracelets. The only makeup I was allowed to use was eyeliner and lipstick, since my lashes were extremely long. And my parents were old fashioned.

"Forgeting something?" Great, my dad was home. I better go change, or I could just pull down my dress. "I see what your doing, but I meant aren't you forgetting your purse?" Haha. Real funny. "What purse, you took it away, along with my cellphone and macbook" a poker face took over his surgically altered face.

"Suprise!" My big bro said with a forced smile over his eminem face. If only his hair wasn't so dark, maybe then he'd get a girlfriend.

My dad handed me a prada bag, I screamed silently. "Thank you, thank you, thank Y-O-U!" I practically spat at him, which is not something I usually do.

He was about to say something but then I realised I didn't really feel like listening. I ran to the table and emptied my rag bag, forgetfully I let my Icoffin slip. "What is this?" My younger brother Tom said in a ImGonnaBlackMailYouTillYouDie tone.

"How much?" I hissed. "A thirty pleaaase" that brat. He was the ugly duck. His nose too small, eyes too round, hair too curly, infact he reminded me off an uglier version of Nick Jond-ass. The usual joke- always cracked me up.

"LoveYouDadBye!" I ran out the door, Cassey was waiting for me wearing her usual jeans shorts and a rihanna inspired shirt that read 'Imma Make You My Bitch' her shades were way too big, but they matched her silver uggs.

"Hey Bi-atch!" I said trying to get her attention. She gave my outfit a nod of approval and we were off.