Chapter 3: Why me?

Lisa's P.O.V

"What's up? Why the sad face? I have some gut sucking good news!" I knew that Cassey was faking an interest in my problems, she started blabbing about how her ex used her for a dumb game. And how he was dared to ask her out.

"That Bit-" she stopped, as if she was frozen. I looked around to see 'Brad.' He stopped and turned to face us, pulled down his 'POLICE' shades and winked with his ocean blue eyes. His hair was brown, and his lips were- PERFECT. He walked away.

"By Mr. Swag" yelled out Cassey, it was obvious she had a thing for him. "I don't get whats so special about him." I spat out, her behavior was annoying. But I actualy did get whats so special about him.

"Shut up! I know you've liked him for like.. ever!" She said, her anger made me giggle. "He sooooooooo likes you!" Hah. Yeah right. The only boys I was allowed to date were ones that my dad approved of- also known as 'RADs' (regular attribute dodgers)

"Even if he does like me, which he doesn't. I'm moving next week" I was actualy relieved to get away from Cassey and the mega bitc-. "Stop! Wtf did you just say?! Your moving, why didn't you tell me" hah. How could I have told her? Shes been nagging bout her ex.

"You can't leave!" We were almost at my house, "see ya tomorrow, mwah" I whispered since my dad was waiting at the door. "Be a good" she mouthed, thats typical Cassey, we had our prom coming up. Great.

We were eating diner, the usual. Steak, salad, and milk. My mom was on her new phone. "We need to talk" my dad mouthed. Great. Crap diner was almost over. Too late. My dad was signaling me over.

"Your mother and I, well we are taking a break for a while" ugh, who cares. "Listen to me when I talk to you!"

Oh shit. " Now were was I.. oh yes, I will be staying here to take care of my business. So I have something for you." Should I ask him to let. Me stay with him. I can beg. Cry. Anything. Oh My Gawd! "Here I bought you a new Icoffin and prepaid line, your macbook, and a few credit cards. You will be staying with clawdeen until the house is ready, you will attend classes. No ditching! And help your mom."

Is he done... Long pause... Yes hes done. Awesome Icoffin 7 its not even out yet. I was so happy, I could even smell my happiness... Or sweat.