Chapter 5: Discrimination

Chapter 5

Lisa P.O.V

"Ya Cassey, yes I'll call you! Lay off" I hung up. "I need to go to the bathroom" I whispered to my mom. "Are you sure you can't wait, it stinks here." My mom said. I nodded. Her black boots didn't match her pantsuit at all.

I made my way to the airports bathroom, our flight was scheduled to leave in an hour. I sat infront of the mirror and took out my phone, instagram time.

"OOTD, light green shorts, a 'I love paris' pink mini shirt, and light green vans." My suitcase was light green too. I loved the collor green.

All I could think about was Brad. Did he know I was leaving? Well he's Cassey's now. She was really happy this morning. She texted me saying guess who asked me out. I hate her.

Brads P.O.V

I answered my Iphone, I had been trying to ignore Cassey all day. But she's called like seven times. "Hey Brad! Lisa left today." She stuck to me like gum. "What? She.. she left?" Cassey started explaining it. I hung up, I had a place to be. I was moving too. I dropped the bouquet in my hand infront of Lisa's house and ran.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing" That voice, ugh. Thats like the fifth time she says that. I was hitting my head with my macbook."Ma'am may I get you something.. like counceling?" A lady smiled. Crap she was that voice. "Yes I would like a cup of coffee with two finger sandwiches, and whilest your at it I'd get rid of your accent" I said mocking her tone. She looked at me once more, then walked away.

"That's rude" I heard a voice say behind me, I sat in first class. Purple chairs and all that fancy stuff. "So is eavesdropping" I mumbled.

"Liz, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." wait how in hell did he know my name. "You stalking me now?" I said. Arms crossed, chin up. "Um actualy.." I didn't want his excuses. I put on my beats and pretended to listen to music. The rest of the flight was BORING.

"Please stay seated until the seatbealt sign is turned off." That voice was going to pop my nerves. I stood up to get my stuff ready, seatbelt sign my a-when someone had interupted me. "Excuse me Ma'am," ugh her again. "didn't I ask you for finger sandwiches?" I eyed her movements carefuly, she still had a fake smile branded onto her face. "security!" She yelled, two black men in uniform came and asked, admiringly, what was wrong. "Code 005" she whispered. And the next thing I knew I was in airport jail.

Clawdeens P.O.V.

Driving to Texas with mom sucks.. aparently its against the law to insult the texas flight attendants, or its against the law to be a werewolf and insult the flight attendant. These towns still hadn't gotten used to the idea of us living with them, typical normies. My mom, draculaura and clawd were in the car with me. Clawd had a thing for Lisa.. ew! So for 'safety' precautions lala (draculaura) tagged along.

The airport jail was big and didn't look like a jail at all. More like a plain white hotel. "And the monsters rath shall be unleashed" I heard lala say, I giggled but stopped beacause my mom was giving me a cold stare. "Geez" I whispered. Just then Lisa came out of nowhere.. literally. Wearing green mini high-waist shorts, and a tiny top. Whilest I had my overalls. She pulled down her 'prada' yeah right.. shades and winked at Clawd, he smiled but then fell to the ground because lala had gushed her elbow into his stomach. He deserved it.