Chapter 4: That BITC-opps

Clawdeens P.O.V.

"Clawdeen your phone is ringing. Its been ringing for a while now." Cleo said, she was mad. Last time she had seen Lisa was awful.

"Ya... No... No!!" My mom hung up. "Guess who'll be staying at my house till hers is done." I said with a grin. "No! We were going to have a sleep over!" Oh I forgot.. "Cleo its getting late. Bye" I blew her a wolf kiss and ran to my house.

I walked in, the air smelt like apple pie. My favorite, theres only one reason my mom had cooked it. She wanted something.

"Whats the occasion?" I asked watching her sing to 'It will rain', by Bruno Mars. He was one of us, a RAD. Why do you think his last name is 'mars' "no occasion, honey" she said smilling. Wait, honey? OMJ (Oh My Josh) "I swear I didn't do anything!" I got to the ground and looked up to her.

"Kiss up" clawd chanted.

"Kiss up, slip up. Clawdeen has missed up. She slipped on ya bananna peel and hit her head, shes now begging for a bed.." he said again "you know what! Why don't you just become a cheerleader you G-A-" everyone was looking at me.

"What were you about to call him?" My mom asked, thank ka dad wasn't home. "I was about to call him G-A-N-G man" which was clawds fav Rapper. My mom nodded, and so did Tom. He gave me a thumbs up.

"Ok clawdeen listen, your cousin will stay with us for a while. You will go to the same school and be friends with her." Oh she crossed the line. "Have some apple pie" she said grinning "tha wont work this time no way in H-E-L-L am I going to be 'friends' with her you can't make me!" I ran to my room which stood out since I had painted my door violet. I started cursing at my pillow and Justin Bitter posters!

I made a list 'why were different'

1. I like jb she likes one direction

2. Not allowed to use that type of language

3. She is an attetion seeker

4. She has light hair

5. She gets everything she wants

But I kinda liked her big brother, but you can't blame me. Eminem is cute afterall. Thats one thing to look forward to.. he'll be living across the street. A huge idiotic smile was on my face, "I'm home" my dad said in his ImTheBossHere tone. Great better go find those overalls.