Cast Made Of Ice

Luna was just sitting at home, waiting for the Jackal to report to her with where the Living Taser was at the moment so she can whoop his butt and save any lives from any danger that this mentally unstable man would inflict.

Lincoln was right next to her and he asked: "So another person got superpowers too?"

"Yep. I know, it's silly and weird, but, it just happened." Luna replied. "Still, the good news is; now I can fight an actual supervillain now!"

"Totally! I can't wait to see how his wilm go."

"Sure, if the Jackal can reply back to me on where this bad bunny is." She looked at her phone, but still no reply, and it has already been fifteen minutes since she met this mysterious man

Lincoln flicked the channel and there was a news broadcast, and it looked intriguing. "Tbis just in: said the anchor, "a mysterious new supervillain named: 'the Living Taser', has been rampaging for a full day since he has mysteriously showed up.

They showed a picture of of him to the left of the News Anchor, laughing maniacally and shooting electricity. He had a black and yellow bodysuit covering his whole body, minus his head, and a crazy electric lightning bold was showing on his chest.

"Dude, this guy's a wild card." Said Luna. "He can cause some serious damage to everyone."

Another footage showed him electrocuting a bunch of cops in electricity form, making the officers twitch and blubber as they were getting shocked

"Hoo hoo! That is good fun!" Shouter the Living Taser. "Squirm for me! All of you!"

"But, this footage was only a few hours ago. But, his terror is just beginning. Our hope lies within our newest hero: Luna Frost. Stay tuned, fellow viewers."

Then it cut to a dessert commercial.

"Not to worry, Royal Woods. "I'll save you from this electrifying stinker! I'll show him the power of justice!"

"Well, I hope you do find him. Who knows where he'll be?"

"I tried look for him myself, bro." Luna replied. "But, I couldn't find 'em. Man, I wonder why he isn't just showing up after getting new powers. After all, I put him in the clink in the first place, and it's bo surprise if he wants to kill me for it."

Lincoln shrugged the "I don't know" gesture with his shoulders and arms. "Maybe he wants to wait and get toy by surprise." He theorized. "Like a sneak attack, or like Luan on April Fools day."

"Heh. Maybe. Still, I can't just sit her and be still as a rock, i gotta do something to stop 'em." Sje pounded her right fist against the left palm of her hand, ready for action; any action at any given moment.

"Did you try asking chief Duncan for help?"

"I did, but he says thst; there are no signs of weird activities anywhere." Luna replied. "This guy must be a hide n' seek type of dude."

"Well, I know you can beat him, Luna." Lincoln encouraged.

"Ow!" said a voice. It was Lynn and she was holding her right arm with her left one, and a protruding bump was seen on her right arm. "I broke my arm!"

"What? What happened?"

"I was rolling down a hill of snow and then, I dislocated my arm while rolling. Ow! It hurts so bad!"

"Let me take a look at that, Lynn." Luna said. "Oh crud. That is a bad broken arms man." Indeed, it looked like the bone was about to break through her skin after what that incident put Lynn through. "Does it hurt?"

"Duh! Of course it hurts. It's like a giant bee is stinging it!"

Leni heard it, and sue looked at her arm. "Wow. It looks like a plum is growing in her arm." Then she gently tapped it with her finger.

"OOOWWWW!" Lynn screamed in pain. "Gah! It hurts."

"Hold still, hold still." Said Luna. She was trying to think on what to do with that broken arm, and she got an idea. She used her ice powers from her right hand to create a cast to stop the pain. It was a cast made of us. "How do you feel?"

"I feel... not as bad as before." Lynn looked through the glass-like structure that the ice was giving her to see through. "Whay is that?"

"Just an idea to save you from going to the doctor."

"Whew good." Lynn sighed in relief. "The last thing I want is to get a shot, and I HATE shots."

"Will she be okay?" Asked Lincoln. "The cast is not permanent is it?"

"Nah. I modified that cast to break through the ice as soon as her arm's not broken anymore." Luna replied. "But, still, it's a gold idea to not use that arm."

"Got it, Luna. Thanks." Said Lynn.

Luna smiled boldly. "No problem, sis." As Lynn went upstairs to take a nap, the sound of Liky crying was heard. The rocker girl gasped and went upstairs. There was Lily, bawling as she hit her thumb with a toy mallet. "Aww, did you get a boo boo, Lily?"

Lily stopped crying, but still had tears in her ice. Her thumb looked a little bruised and swollen by how hard she accidentally hit it with her toy mallet. "Aww, don't cry, Lily." Said Lincoln.

"Here. Let me give you a kiss on that thumb." Said Luna. She gently pressed her lips against Lily's hurt finger, and Lily flinched a little before becoming relieved. Turns out that; Luna's little kiss made her way better and there was no more pain in her thumb.

The baby sister was back to her happy, giggling personality and sue hugged Luna as a thank you godt for helping put with her hurt thumb. "Aww, that's cute." Said Lincoln.

Lily then wanted Luna to pick her up in her arms like she would normally do with her. "Did that make you better?" Asked Luna. Liky nodded a Yes to her and giggled. As Luna was holding her, her cellphone started ringing and answered it.

"Luna, we have the exact coordinates on where the Living Taser is at." It was the Jackal

"Ah, finally!" Luna said in excitement. "Where is he?"

"Over at the power station near Royal Woods park. He plans to control all of the electricity in town, and then, the whole world next."

"Got it. Thanks for the tip." Back to the baby, Luna said: "Sorry Lily, but I gotta go fight a bad man and out him in a long time out, Lily. We'll play again soon." She then gave Liky and Lincoln and ran out of the house to pursue the Licing Taser in a battle.