Preventer Of Abuse

Luna was following the kid to put a stop to his parents' abusive ways on him, and save Dave, the kid's dog. "By the way, I didn't get your name." Luna panted as she was running. The kid still had tears in his eyes after experiencing some traumatic events before he went straight to her for help. He needed Luna more than anything.

"Elroy." said the boy, wiping his nose with the sleeves of his jacket, mildly covered in mucus after that. "Sorry if I'm crying so much. I... I just want my parents to stop hurting me."

Her heartstrings were still tugging with sympathy and she sti felt so sorry for this poor boy. "Well, Luna's here to help you. Is there anywhere else you can go? Any family, reletives, friends, neighbors?"

"Well, my uncle Jeff and aunt Tammy live here and their house is not so far from here."

"Cool. But first, I need to deal with your rents."

"Elroy!" called two angry voices. One was male and the other was female, and it made Elroy's heart sank down to his feet.

"It's them!" The boy gasped. One man with a buzz cut hairpiece on his head, and a blonde woman came up to them with baseball bats.

"There you are you little runt!" said the father.

"How dare you run away from us?!" added the mother.

Poor Elroy didn't reply or say anything to them and hid behind Luna. One thing the rkckwe girl noticed was that: the dad's face was bruised and clawed by a dog. It had to be Dave that clawed him, for it was red on the right and a few streaks of blood were dripping from the wounds.

The mother had her neck bitten claw marks on there as well, and her hands looked a little bloodyx possibly do to the dog biting her to protect this child. "You- you were hitting me with sticks over wine over again!" Elroy replied at last. "I didn't want you to hit me with baseball bats!"

"No excuses!" the father said. "You will get a beating from us out of joy. Whether you like it or not."

"You ruined our lives and now, we are going to return the favor!" the mother added.

Luna grew angry and she shouted: "Hey! What's the big idea?!"

"Shut up!" the dad barked at her. "This is none of your beeswax! Now beat it, girly, or your next."

"And we'll give you to the count of three before we best you like a pinata!" the mother insanely said.

What kind of parents were these? How can they even be parents at all? If they like to beat their own kids and pets, they absolutely do not deserve to have children at all. "Whoa there! What's the matter with you people!? What is your problem?"

"Our problem is our son. We can never have time for ourselves anymore!" said the mom.

"He is a mistake that should never have been born!" the father added.

"Mom, dad, please! I love you!"

"Oh stop that!" the dad barked at him coldly. "We don't want to hear that anymore!"

"Hey! Easy dudes. I don't want to fight you."

"Then get out of our way." the mom said sternly.

"Or you're next on the list. We'll be free to do whatever we want once we get rid of him, and make him pay after all he's done to us."

"Then, you leave no choice." Luna narrowed her eyes at them, ready for another fight. "Elroy, go find someplace safe and look for Dave in your house. I'll deal with them."

"O-okay." said the boy before running off to find his dog.

Luna conjured an ice swore from her hands and the two parents charged at her in anger. She had no idea why these parents are abusing their own child like this. It was like they are both possessed by the most malicious and evil demons in existence.