•'𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠'•

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

I was wrapping maddys presents as zenni was ironing our cute little birthday dresses for maddys party. I had gotten her a dress shes been dying to get, a necklace with a picture of us and a little booklet thing of pictures of us.

I went all out for maddys birthday, she was my best friend so i'd go to far extreme extents for her ,knowing its the same the other way round.

"d'you think nates going?" zenni asks. "probably, i hope not though, im not too fond of the guy, knowing his past with maddy" i say. Zenni nods. "ye he is abit of a prick." she says. She hands me my dress for me to change into.

It was basic and cute, maddy made us wear different colors, a color each

It was basic and cute, maddy made us wear different colors, a color each. I was yellow. So i chose this baby yellow dress with some cute strapped heals. My hair was straight with a couple extensions and a few cute clips.

Zenni the color green.

It was also a cute dress but i think she should've went with a lighter green

It was also a cute dress but i think she should've went with a lighter green. It looked good on her regardless though.

We got fully ready and i drove down to cassies house where maddys party was taking place. Zenni got maddy some jewelry, a card and some chocolates.

We pull up to The howards and get out of the car. We walk up to the door and were greeted by a not so happy cassie. "hey cass" i say with a smile. She gives me a soft smile. "hiya si, hey zen" cassie says as she lets us walk in. We go into the living room area and see maddy. "Ahhh! Siennaaaa!" maddy squeals. I have a huge smile on my face as i go down a few stairs towards her.

"happy birthday my love!" i say as she gives me a hug. "Maddy you look beautiful!" i say as she gasps and takes in my appearance. "girll shut the fuck up, you slayed that color!" she says making me chuckle as she then goes and greets zenni. "Hey suze!" i say to lexis mom as i go over to give her a hug. "hiya sweetheart, you look gorgeous" she says as i chuckle. "thank you, so do you though" i say as i give her a twirl making her laugh.