•𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 ?•

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

"Fuck" rue says as she sits on the step. Lesley goes up to rue and talking to her quietly. "i cant do that shit forever" rue says. "you dont have to" cassie butts in. My head lifts as so does maddys. "just.. take it one day at a time.." she says with a smile, making suze nod at her.

"hey cass.." rue says. "ye?" cassie replies. "i have a quick question for you" rue says. "what?" cassie asks. "how long have you been fucking nate jacobs?" rue asks making my eyes widen. Cassie looks taken aback ,shocked but scared. She starts laughing awkwardly. Suze looks at her in shock.

"wh-wha-what are you talking about?" cassie asks through her awkward chuckle. Lexi covers her mouth in shock. "how long have you been fucking nate?" rue asks again. Maddy turns to look at me and kat in confusion. "i-im not" cassie says.

"you are though.." i butt in. Everyone looks at me. "what?" cassie asks confused. "the other day.. at the mall, you said you were over the moon about someone and you said they're 'different' to what everyone says and thinks of them and that you never expected it.. i also took the number you were messaging at the mall and smiling at and called it the next day with zenni, it was nate." i say. Everyone looks at zenni.

"it was cass..." zen says. "what are you all talking about?" maddy asks. "well i- i just i saw her get in his truck, kiss him and drive off and that was- like what- new years?" rue says as cassie shakes her head with her mouth open.

Maddy looks at all of us then cassie. "are you kidding me?" she says. "uhh." cassie says already crying and chuckling nervously. "cassie thats like- really bad.." kat says. "i-im not.." cassie says stuttering.

"your fucking nate- are you kidding me?" maddy says in shock. "no- i- i dont even know why they would say that" cassie says. "your lying!" maddy snaps. ".. s-sienna literally lets her boyfriend hang out with other girls and stuff- why believe her? she dates a gangster she doesn't know what she's talking about" cassie says.

"what?" i say confused. "ashtrays been smoking weed and stuff with this girl down the park and letting her lay on his lap and shit!" cassie snaps. My heart dropped to hell.

"Thats not the fucking point!" maddy snaps. "Can- we just table this conversation" suze says. "Du- No!" me and maddy snap. Les goes and trys to talk to rue again as all the chaos continues. "no you expect me to stand here next to one of my best friends whos been lying about fucking my ex boyfriend! IM LITERALLY GONNA GET VIOLENT!" maddy completely goes off as i stand there in shock. Trying to process what cassie just said.

"no there is no need to get violent!" suze says. "what the fuck!" i shout making everyone look at me, everything added up. Cassie starts crying as i look at her in shock.

"Oh your crying? Your fucking crying you fucking bitch! your the one whos hurt?!" maddy shouts at cassie as she walks over to her. I stand there with a hand to my heart and the other covering my mouth. "Your the most self centred idiotic person ive ever fucking met, You fuck my ex, and your fucking crying? Are you fucking kidding me?!" maddy snaps.

"Cassie! When the fuck did you see them hanging out?!" i shout with tears running down my face as zenni comforts me. "i-i dont know ok?! Why the fuck would you snake me out?! We were friends! Friends dont do that!" cassie shouts at me. "OH! and friends do the shit you did?! Huh?! Fucking nate knowing hes maddys FUCKING EX?!" i shout at her waving my hands around dramatically and walk up to them all. Zen grabs my wrist.