•𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 •

It had been at least a month since i had last seen ashtray

It had been at least a month since i had last seen ashtray. The last time i saw him was the day we went to the beach, and kissed.

We didnt speak about it for the rest of that day and him and fez dropped me and zen off home.

Since then he seemed to try his best to avoid me. We were starting school in the upcoming week and we hadnt had any such contact. He was blowing me off, but i didnt know why. I didn't speak to zenni about it either. Didnt want a whole session about my love life. So instead, i spoke to my favorite cousin about it.

Rue.

"and hes just been blowing me off ever since" i say as i sat at my vanity doing my makeup. "well shit" rue says as she layed on my bed facing the ceiling.

"he doesn't seem normal though, when i go round fez's shop, ash seems alot quieter." rue says making a frown slightly form on my face.

"i cant speak to anyone bout it tho, apart from you, your the only one who knows about what happened with us ok?" i say. She hums in response. "well you should talk to him" rue says. "i dont know- i dont want to put him in that uncomfortable position of talking to someone hes been trying obviously too hard to avoid" i say.

She hums again but slightly unconvinced.
"well its best i guess, be straight up" she says. I shrug. "Maybe, but anyways how would i talk to him, i dont want to seem desperate" i say.

Rue sits up quickly as she says "Oo".

"theres a party tonight, everyones going to be there and im sure fez and ash too sooo thats a perfect time to speak to him about it" rue says.

"alright" i say as i line my lips. She looks at me in awe and comes up behind me and hugs me by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"my little cuzz all grown up-" she says. I playfull roll my eyes with a chuckle. She lets go and flops back onto my bed.

After some time, maddy comes by with lexi and cassie to get ready.

"Omg- you should wear a blonde wig!" maddy suggests. My face gives her a 'are you serious' look. "what- you gotta try new shit boo!" maddy says before she heads off into zenni's room to explore.

Eventually she finds a blonde wig that seemed realistic. "Perf! Lets do it!" maddy says. She starts to put my wig on as the other girls get ready themselves.