Horayne Family Plot

There are a lot of Larry family plots out there, so I decided to make a Niam one. Enjoy! (I am taking requests)

Niam: Niall and Liam make the decision to adopt. They decide to start out with two children and are very excited to welcome them into their home. They are a bit nervous to be new parents of two, but can't wait to start this new chapter in their lives. When they bring the kids home, they do face some challenges. They get into a few small arguments, but try really hard not to get into any fights.

Daughter(3): She is very shy and only likes to talk to Son(6). He isn't her biological brother, but he doesn't seem to mind taking her under his wing. She was dropped off at the orphanage at birth and no one knows anything about her parents. A nurse was actually the one to name her. When she arrives home with Liam and Niall, she is very scared, and it takes a while for her to open up.

Son(6): He is a very optimistic about life. He has always looked forward to being adopted. He loves Daughter 3 like they were blood related. They are the closest thing each other have to family until they get adopted. When they arrive at their new home, he is a bundle of excitement while his sister is a bit more reserved. He does all he can to make sure his new sister is as excited and comfortable as he is.