Larry Family Chatzy

Eh, why not?

Louis and Harry: They decided to have kids via a surrogate mother. The first child they had is now 12 and starting to test his boundaries. Louis and Harry have different views on how to fix it. Louis wants to take away choir and Harry wants to sit him down and have a talk. Meanwhile they have two rowdy six year olds who are desperate for their attention. Especially their daughter. She has gotten to the stage of wanting to be the center of attention. Their youngest son is more into the intellectual things and they are beyond proud of him. The couple is also looking into finding another surrogate mother to add one more addition to the family. Later, they find out it is twin boys.

Daughter (6): She wants to be a princess when she grows up. She is very social at school and attends kindergarten with her twin brother who she loves dearly. They do fight occasionally, but all siblings do. Especially twins. She gets along with her older brother, but she feels as if he's taking a lot of attention off of her. She clings onto her dad's constantly trying to draw attention to herself. When that doesn't always work, she throws huge temper tantrums. She also dislikes that she'll have two younger brothers as she wants to be the youngest with her brother. Additionally, she doesn't want more boys. She likes princesses and boys don't.

Son (6): He is the sweetest little boy. He has cute little glasses and loves to learn. He gets made fun of at school and gets called a nerd and four eyes. That really affects him. He tries not to tell anybody though because he doesn't want to get anyone in trouble. He loves to play, as any 6 year old does, and his favorite toy is his red fire truck. He adores his twin sister and his older brother, but he doesn't understand why his sister craves so much attention or why his brother fights with his dad's so often. Son (6) reads two grade levels above his own. He is good at addition and wants to learn more. He is praised constantly for his smarts, but he'd rather be praised for something that comes harder to him. Like sports. He plays soccer, but he isn't very good.

Son(12): He is a choir geek and has a really good voice, but it hasn't deepened yet. He is really insecure about it and has been really angry lately. His grades in math and science have been dropping and Louis is thinking about taking choir away. Choir is his passion. He always gets into huge fights with his parents about grades, chores, you name it. He loves his younger siblings dearly. Especially his little brother. He thinks his little sister can be pretty annoying sometimes, but he loves her. He likes to sing to them both sometimes when they want to sit still for more than 5 seconds. He will sing to anyone who will listen. He has a crush on a girl at school, but she has a boyfriend which makes him feel even more insecure.