Stylinson/Horayne Family

The band broke up a while ago to start settling down and starting families. They moved away from each other and barely ever spoke. They decided to have a band reunion at Harry and Louis' house. Sadly, Zayn and his family couldn't make it due to them being on Vacation.

LARRY: You two are still madly in love. Harry is a pushover towards the kids, but Louis knows when to put his foot down. Louis still loves to play games with them though. When everyone comes over for the reunion they are both very happy to spend time with their old best friends, but when they get into an argument over how to punish their youngest child, they don't really end up having much time for friendships.

NIAM: You two are the perfect couple. You have similar parenting styles and rarely disagree. You two were really excited to hang out with your old friends, but they don't seem to have any time for you at all. They're too busy arguing, so you pull Harry and Louis aside and try to see what's up. Meanwhile you are trying to deal with your only daughter who has been hanging around Stylinson son who you both think is bad news.

HORAYNE SON(19) AND STYLINSON DAUGHTER(18): Horayne son thinks Stylinson daughter is the most gorgeous girl he has ever seen in his life. Stylinson daughter thinks the same of him but wants to focus on her job as a fashion intern. She feels like she is so close to a promotion and getting into the big leagues that she doesn't have time for a relationship. Can Horayne son win her over?

STYLINSON SON(17) AND HORAYNE DAUGHTER(16): Horayne daughter is a sweetheart. She loves her siblings and only fights with her parents when they're being overprotective. Which seems to be pretty often lately. Stylinson son doesn't give a shit about anything, but his sisters and lately Horayne daughter. He doesn't know why but he wants her around all the time and he wants to change for her. Will her parents split them apart?

HORAYNE SON(4) AND STYLINSON DAUGHTER(3): These two love making trouble. While the parents are looking, they are sweet little angels, but when the parents turn their backs, these little angels make chaos. Unfortunately, Stylinson daughters' daddy's catch them this time and they get in trouble, but can this make them stop wrecking havoc for good? Or just until everyone's backs are turned again?